Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 04:03 AM
Banned

Eh hes full of fail. I remember he use to be a hell of a troll. Now he is just a whiney cry baby that will report you in a heart beat. Frikken low class baby. Quite frankly it's just sad to see someone go from being a class act to being a class hybrid penis vagina.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hasbinbad probably the least funny, most useless poster on the forums quote this if u agree
Old 09-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I am not turning my backs on you sweetlings, I'm trying to get RnF back on track and away from this mob mentality which is putting the server in possible jeopardy. Continue on flaming TR etc., just quit it with the attacks on staff, calls to destroy all the work that has been done, and attacks on staff decisions. It is silly and you guys need to take a step back and count to ten.
Hasbinbad, or you other young pseudo-intellectuals (wtb tag), go read the book Exit, Voice, and Loyalty by Albert Hirschman. It's short but it'll give you some perspective as to why anyone whose touched the raid scene outside of TR is so hell bent on blowing shit up.

Also I would tell you to just wikipedia it, except the article's analysis sucks balls. Just go read it, it's only 100 pages.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hasbinbad probably the least funny, most useless poster on the forums quote this if u agree
Old 09-12-2011, 10:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your hypocrisy is disappointing

After all you were the one who spoke with Nilbog and Rogean during DA's raid suspension. You, more than anyone, understand the reasons why DA was a given raid suspension. A member in a position of leadership (Officer/raid leader/ect) was caught using a 3rd party hack during a competitive raid.
You're an idiot. When Appollo talked to Nilbog, it was when Tubban was using MQ in a completely unrelated zone, for a reason completely non-related to raiding (suspension #2). And Koota wasn't using SEQ during a "competitive raid". He was using it during off-hours to track Draco (suspension #1).

Learn your facts before you come spouting off nonsense bullshit.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:34 AM
Sarnak

#shockthemonkey

Swishahouse Swishablast
Luminary of 57 Spirits
Junglist
Bard of 16 Anthems
Pokeball Flinger
Closed Thread