Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2020, 04:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cleph I played on Erollis Marr. Only rotation I remember was in PoP, the top 3 guilds had rotated it. Before that ALL!!! and I mean ALLLLLLL raid bosses was done with an alliance of like 4 decent size 15-25 man guilds with a few other randos. I clearly remember server first Vox/naggy/ct/inny. Bc playing a shaman we had to do buffs..clearly. And I remember after buffing peeps, Logging to chat room. At server select, and chatting about last minute things for said boss.

This is only my experience and one of many servers though.
I remember alliances on various servers as well. There was one while I played on E'ci. At that point, it was just a good way to make sure you had a large enough raid force to take down the mobs. It wasn't about socking.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

Yep. It wasn't unusual for Dragons/gods to be up for a whole day or 2. Until enough were able to rally for it. Don't think it was until Vel that Erollis Marr really started having strong raiding scene that would kill bosses within 4-6 hours of spawning. But yeah clearly socking is classic and what original creators intended for bosses.

Hell I am pretty sure EM server first CT didn't happen for a long time that I remember. Bc it was a few days after Halloween when PoF opened. And I clearly remember spending like the following 3 days on CR for it just bc of wipes at zone in,lol. So draco/CT was probably alive for a long time.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-02-2020, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Btw can't wait to see how Sky turns out. PoF was god awful after it came out. Cough Menden the Baby Sitter, and Galach having to check logs every 3 seconds. PoH, was a huge wipe fest by guilds popping up and training each other.

Boy Sky is gonna be funny as heck, people gonna be cutting throats for key peices[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No they aren't, it would be pointless and counterproductive, ST is going to know that and the UN will most likely have a rotation system set up ahead of time similar or identical to blue's:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of_Sky_Raid_Rotation

Biggest different being maybe guilds having multiple slots per day/days in the week. No one on blue wants to do that shit more than once a week.

Sky is a different animal, Fear (ESPECIALLY with LR armor) had valuable new drops off random trash. Sky the first clear is very limited in keys, if you have 300 people on isle one fighting for them every respawn it will take months for any guild to have a decent force corpsed. ST knows this, you'll have a rotation.

Sky is all about repetition, it takes many repeated clears to start getting much of any loot to your members and at level 50 in vanillla gear its not likely to feel very trivial getting a full clear done within one time slot.

The exception here are the nobles, who have yellow FTE text and are very valuable, and can be contested by anyone who has a key corpsing raid force. Those will be a shit show, and I'd expect ST to strongarm their way into having the first slots in order to secure the first noble timer on their window. Nobles will basically be another seven day target, but with key corpsing required to contest them. They also don't have variance so it will be a clickfest battle of low ping to get FTE when they spawn.
Last edited by Fammaden; 06-02-2020 at 05:14 PM..
Old 06-02-2020, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo Train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10 people making the rules for all the others to play by and the majority doesn’t even get any say whatsoever or even know what’s going on exactly, then they throw a fit when someone breaks one of these “rules”. It really is quite comical that the powers to be think that it will achieve any kind of long term success this way lol.
Might want to stop playing non instanced online games then because its all children playing this crap
Old 06-03-2020, 05:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might want to stop playing non instanced online games then because its all children playing this crap
This is the best you could come up with? And it’s most definitely man babies not children.
Old 06-03-2020, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

Can i solo as a 32 cleric in plane of Sky?
Closed Thread