Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2013, 09:27 PM
Fire Giant

Default Anyone playing Rift F2P?

So Rift went F2P a little while ago, anyone playing it? I have a level 29 warrior named fuuuckniiggerniigger. So far I haven't been banned, and even spent like 20 bucks on the cash shop for some sweet ass exp bonus.

It's basically like wow, but with more world pve events, though, they do get repetitive. Maybe its better at end game? I have heard the raids are easier which is unfortunate since I was capable of doing WoTLK HMs.

Anyways, if anyone is playing, or is interested in playing hit me up and lets start something magical.

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
- "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

Old 06-30-2013, 07:15 PM
Kobold

It's not bad end game, and it's 100% a WoW clone.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chtulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Rift went F2P a little while ago, anyone playing it? I have a level 29 warrior named fuuuckniiggerniigger. So far I haven't been banned, and even spent like 20 bucks on the cash shop for some sweet ass exp bonus.

It's basically like wow, but with more world pve events, though, they do get repetitive. Maybe its better at end game? I have heard the raids are easier which is unfortunate since I was capable of doing WoTLK HMs.

Anyways, if anyone is playing, or is interested in playing hit me up and lets start something magical.

Playing on Seastone PVP. Love it. Best MMO out till at least FFXIV drops. What in the hell possessed you to make that name?
Old 07-01-2013, 01:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoedTruth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing on Seastone PVP. Love it. Best MMO out till at least FFXIV drops. What in the hell possessed you to make that name?
well, got banned for the name, which i think is a little extreme since i put 60 bucks into the exp boosts.

Oh well, i'll reroll and have my bank fight the charges and do it all over again.

I'm on seastone too. What's your name?

Old 07-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chtulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Rift went F2P a little while ago, anyone playing it? I have a level 29 warrior named fuuuckniiggerniigger.
Quote:
well, got banned for the name
Suddenly the world feels less...wrong. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2013, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoedTruth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What in the hell possessed you to make that name?
Chtulu is one of the biggest douchebags to spend time on P99, look up his post history from a year a two ago. I wouldnt expect anything else from him.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chtulu is one of the biggest douchebags to spend time on P99, look up his post history from a year a two ago. I wouldnt expect anything else from him.
umad

Old 07-01-2013, 03:05 AM
Fire Giant

just kidding, 24 hour suspension. I'm on seastone as well. what's everyone's ingame name? i'll mentor down a few levels and party it up!

Old 07-01-2013, 01:53 PM
Kobold

I left when they announced the first xpac about this time last year. Up until then I was really enjoying it but they jumped on the same wagon as every other MMO with adding 10 levels and a gear reset. I was just tired of that after WoW for all those years and RIFT for a while at least seemed to be traveling a different path.

I won't go back at this point. I did leave with an awful lot of money in the bank though, I wonder if it's still an awful lot of money or if the economy got bloated like WoW's did with each xpac. Selling Artifcats FTW.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sularus Oth Mithas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I left when they announced the first xpac about this time last year. Up until then I was really enjoying it but they jumped on the same wagon as every other MMO with adding 10 levels and a gear reset. I was just tired of that after WoW for all those years and RIFT for a while at least seemed to be traveling a different path.

I won't go back at this point. I did leave with an awful lot of money in the bank though, I wonder if it's still an awful lot of money or if the economy got bloated like WoW's did with each xpac. Selling Artifcats FTW.
It's really great honestly. I haven't even noticed any damage from the Xpac releasing. They did F2P perfectly IMO... so much better than it used to be.

Name is Archaedes on Seastone PvP for whoever wants to add me. Just mail me letting me know who you are from P99.