Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Kobold

Default login server account

Anyone ever gotten their LS account reset?
Old 01-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Sarnak

Only way I know of is through your EQEMU account. They used to have a feature to reset your password for that but it got taken out due to people abusing it or something.

Edit for clarification: They used to have a feature on EQEMU to reset your password*
Last edited by Urbanzkopf; 01-09-2013 at 12:09 PM..
Old 01-09-2013, 12:02 PM
VIP / Contributor

Unfortunately not something staff can help with either.

Very frustrating for us, since we get several requests a day, and when we turn people down they generally think we just refuse to help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Kobold

Is the Rogean on eqemu the same one that develops here? If so he is my only hope from what they said on EQEMU forums. Just hit 59 on necromancer and now it could be gone forever because this is the only game in the entire world that doesn't have a reset password options to save my tardness.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

If you can't remember your EQemu login/password its the end of the road for that account, I can't think of anyone who's managed to get theirs retreived by Rogean, or if he can actually do it even if he wanted to [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How do you get to 59 then forget your details? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

My guess is he did what I did to my password couple weeks back, changed the password to something stupid that you think you will remember but you don't then you end up with a iPod threatening to erase all data if you get it wrong one last time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

We will never forget you Nyar.

Gone too soon from this world...
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Kobold

I hit 59 and wanted to update my password, my hands were freezing last night when i did it and somehow botched the password twice so when i went to put it in again it didn't work. Tried to replicate it again but can't.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Kobold

I have a failry standard set of rules I use to produce my passwords. The passwords themselves are secure but using the rules I use for them makes it "unlikely" that I could ever forget it. Have an account with a bard on it that I have been trying to log in to forever. I have sat for hours typing in all the combinations to ever password I would have ever used but still nothing. I must have fat fingered the password twice as well.

I would be stoked to have a LS server PW recovery.

I dont see where the big security hole is...? If they can reset your EQEmu password anf the LS account belongs to that EQEmu account then that EQEmu account OWNS that LS account and should be able to reset the PW at will?
Old 01-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Banned

ppl would sell their LS account then steal it back
Closed Thread