Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 12:20 AM
Sarnak

Default Sorry for sponsoring such a douche nozzle. Here's to the victims of Erny.

Yo, my name is Must. If you know me, it's probably cuz I was helping you with some shit or just generally being a super fuckin cool dude on P99.

In my continued attempts to be a super cool dude, I had loaned off some of my excess accounts to a dude who was trying to make his way on P99. He plays by the name of Nukks, Human monk. He has been using a couple of my accounts, farming Jboots and some Seafuries and what not.

Well I started hearing whispers from folks that he was ripping people off on Jboots MQ's and low and behold I find my necro account is now banned for excessive faggotry and MQ2 (Im guessing because its really really super hard to track Hasten...)

Anyway, long story short, Im trying to be a boss and undo any faggotry I allowed by letting this dude use my accounts for the last bit.

Please feel free to holler at me if you have had any problems with the following characters:

Alexandre Smokeswell - High Elf Mage
Erny - Gnome Necro

Nukks is going to pretend to the community that he sold his account, this is simply not true. Please feel free to blackball him off the community. Such idiocy should simply not be tolerated.

P.S. Nukks - You're an idiot. I handed you an opportunity to be a cool dude and make your way on the server and you failed miserably. Please GTFO and find a new game.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:24 AM
Banned

this is why i only share my account info when im high

and remember the emu info

welcome to p99 shit happens
Old 01-26-2013, 12:38 AM
Banned

another repentant Mq user makes an attempt to salvage his reputation by claiming it "wasnt him"
Old 01-26-2013, 12:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silo69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im high
Old 01-26-2013, 01:09 AM
Banned

I understand the imperative. Thanks for doing your best Aex.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:01 AM
Sarnak

Aex is cool! thanks bro!
Old 01-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
another repentant Mq user makes an attempt to salvage his reputation by claiming it "wasnt him"
Sure a rich 09'er was scamming people for Jboots.

I can get any vouches you want for this, Im just being genuine and trying to keep the community legit.

I only play Must, Bong and Llama. You can ask the GMs, they can tell you I was not the one playing the account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silo69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is why i only share my account info when im high

and remember the emu info

welcome to p99 shit happens
A: Im always High.
B: I keep a bunch of accounts to loan out for people to camp stuff with, I always have. (Not everyone is a fuckunt.)
Old 01-26-2013, 06:23 AM
Planar Protector

You might as well delete Alexandre Smokeswell - High Elf Mage Erny - Gnome Necro. What you going to do tell that story to every person on the Forums and all the people that never even come here? Go in the tunnel and spam in Shout that you didn't do it for the next two weeks every 5 minutes. Dude.

What about the people that got screwed. Doubt they are going to get their plat back?? I think you F'd Up big time. Who in the hell would even have the balls to buy a J Boot MQ from anyone now??
Last edited by webrunner5; 01-26-2013 at 06:29 AM..
Old 01-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Planar Protector

For some reason, I believe this guy and what he's saying. Also, he doesn't seem to give a fuck about the reputations of those characters he's pointing out, because he doesn't play them. If what he's saying is true, he's simply trying to help out the people who got screwed. I think that's pretty cool.

But of course, there is a chance its all BS and he's just trying to save face. Idk. Obviously we have people on both sides of this, and really it doesn't really matter except to the people who got screwed over. If they get reimbursed, awesome. If not, shit, was a hoax. Think we should at least wait and see before castrating this guy and putting him on the meat slab in grobb.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 01-26-2013, 11:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread