Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2021, 10:28 PM
Banned

hope not, maybe try relieving your incelhood b4 resorting to that
Old 03-11-2021, 10:36 PM
Fire Giant

Please pardon me from saying this, multiple realities 2,141 through 5,102

But its really annoying not knowing what reality I live in, so I have to be nice to fake existences and other realities

But probably the main reality is taking advantage of this and trying to shame me or mess with my feelings. And then they claim any of my feelings are 100% from their reality, and not from the fact that I could be in multiple realities talking to random people on the internet from multiple realities.
Old 03-11-2021, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Incels are why I left the left.

All my life I thought the left was about anti bullying, but as soon as it came to bullying people with personality disorders they were like LOL STOP BEING A PUSSY!
Old 03-11-2021, 11:09 PM
Fire Giant

Its not a personality disorder. Its "Schizophrenia", in which I believe a secret society has been torturing me by using ways such as, making clicking noises in my walls.

However I don't believe I am schizophrenic and I actually believe I have been tortured by a secret society.

The bipolar classification story is too long and no one listens to me, probably especially if its long.

So to summarize, I felt forced to go to a mental hospital and the doctor gave me medicine and I said what was happening at the hospital was working, just to get out of the hospital. It turned out it was bipolar medicine and then they gave me bipolar medicine.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Couldnt it be bugs or something msking the clicking noise.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please pardon me from saying this, multiple realities 2,141 through 5,102

But its really annoying not knowing what reality I live in, so I have to be nice to fake existences and other realities

But probably the main reality is taking advantage of this and trying to shame me or mess with my feelings. And then they claim any of my feelings are 100% from their reality, and not from the fact that I could be in multiple realities talking to random people on the internet from multiple realities.
Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hope not, maybe try relieving your incelhood b4 resorting to that
I'm not incel. Just a little celibate. Presently. Not always. There are physical problems I'm facing, which I will not share or burden others with. Beyond sex, and sexuality.

Plan is to live, well. For as long as I can. With the least harm and most good done. As truly as I can, I really care and desire to leave the world a better place than it was before I ever came screaming, lost, crying into it.

Or else I would be worshipping Satan, seeking power (to hurt others), making demands, seeking to oppress others, keep, or put them down or use them. I am the opposite of these things, even if you don't understand or see it. You seem to have judged me harshly of late. For this I appreciate and accept your judgment and criticism. But I still don't think you truly understand me. Sometimes you only resonate with the pain I am addressing. No intentions to cause more, uneccisarily. I am no longer on the most virtuest path. Of the white wizard. However I am still altruistic and truly trying to help decrease and minimize the suffering inherent in life. As it is entirely unavoidable. I'm not entirely sure I'm past grieving. And I am imperfect. I don't dwell in anger or retribution, retaliation. I dwell in truth. Emancipation. Realization. Exploration. Discovery. Rejuvenation. Resurrection.

Everything I do stems from a desire to see others thrive, life thrive, our entire world blossom, and reach full potential. Maybe that is a part of my problem. I'm willing to sacrifice myself. Maybe it's silly and my words seem meaningless, they carry with them this spirit of recreation though.

Perhaps it is my dislike of disorder. Chaos. Corruption. Carelessness that bleeds through. There is a quality in me which conflicts with sin. Lies. Deciet. Betrayal. Sloth. Imperfection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All my life I thought the left was about anti bullying, but as soon as it came to bullying people with personality disorders they were like LOL STOP BEING A PUSSY!
Everyone does that.

There's a difference between having a personality disorder and using a personality disorder as a shield. Or an excuse. Everyone can change. And if they cannot be better, simply because they don't want to or don't feel like it. And they are perfectly fine with hurting others. Or watching them suffer. That isn't acceptable or tolerable. It's foolish to endlessly pander to the drama of the psyche. At some point. People just need to do what is right. Do the best they can. And accept that they are just an individual and that respect is earned. And to also understand that some people just die inside, long before their hungry painfully frightened bodies finally fail. Sometimes this requires nature and society to face uncomfortable and uncompromising reality.

No one is a diagnosis. And personality disorders are just a tool to identify the dysfunctional behaviors and parts of a person's mind. So that that individual has the opportunity to receive the most effective help and treatment and become a better person.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-11-2021 at 11:41 PM..
Old 03-11-2021, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

no. Unless you mean bugs as in a device often use by a government spy agency. But then they would have to be bugs that make very annoying clicking noises.

Anyway ill be here in 10 years. I'm sure in 10 years the new eskimo movement will be torturing me IRL and then harassing me online.

As I keep saying "You all aren't real."

Its crazy the tactics these people use to try to trick me that I'm a pro russian, transvestite that only likes being a man because I'm secretly gay and guns make up for my lack of skills on video games.

And you all don't think that's evidence you are harmfully and intentionally tricking your kids into being trans?

"No your this! Mess with his feelings! Test him to see how he feels about this! H... h... HA HA!" Yea your a demon.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:38 PM
Fire Giant

No offense trannies from planet 5,148 B.

I'm sure there is a reason naturally how people become trans and actually are one.

I heard of a gay conservative who thinks being gay is a choice. Maybe he had an overbearing mother. I don't agree that gayness is a choice btw.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

The government is far too incompetent for the amount of labor that would go into that.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

im not saying that im just saying if the alternative is death, u ought to nut up with ur butt up
Closed Thread