Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 12:18 AM
Banned

A Knight. You should probably worry less about gender and sexuality. Just focus on what is important to you.

I have no idea why you'd be targeted by the United States Government. It probably has nothing to do with gender or sex though.
Old 03-12-2021, 12:24 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't force someone to go gay unless you rape them

Same with trans

If seeing it entices you so, you were an egg. Even if you'd never have thought of it without being prompted. In this case, you are lucky to have heard of transition and found the option open to you.

I wish I had seriously considered it much earlier. The culture successfully hid it from me very well.

Anyway, the obsession with "corruption of kids" is merely fertile emotional ground. it's not really how things work. Pretty trans ladies aren't into kids, I would bet the incidence is extremely rare, just as cis-women pedos are rare. Estrogen is real, after all, and tends to direct sexuality inward.
As I said I'm not saying gay people are not born gay. Or that trans are not born trans. But things like peer pressure can make people jocks, nerds, loser, patriots, marilyn manson fans, mormons, jonestown.

And it seems believable that the left is insane these day, and are capable of such peer pressure.

Its easy to believe they are insane because according to one of my current realities they are torturing me.

I've tried to falsely admit to anything just to get them to stop. I've tried asking them to stop. So probably the left is insane and then + formula of previous insane peer pressure statement.
Old 03-12-2021, 12:28 AM
Banned

the left is insane, but MTFs are not the left. Indeed they trend toward the conservative. if you want to see gender madness, political transitions, transitions for "fashion", look to the teen FTMs. MTFs have no immediate peer gratification to enjoy for their transition, even from the left -- trust me. Any notion that we are well-included anywhere in culture is a projected falsehood. It is a very isolating category. FTM is different -- the culture of slashing one's privilege, their inborn feminine beauty, across its face in a group of clapping peers to spite others is not one those assigned male at birth are lucky enough to participate in. There is nobody cheering when you go female, at least not until you reach beauty typically years later. And even that experience of privilege will be tempered by the rage and jealousy of every woman around you, and leave you in a new isolation.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-12-2021 at 12:34 AM..
Old 03-12-2021, 12:36 AM
Fire Giant

K I'm going again to go try to do something else.

See ya later fake existence people, knowing I'm being tortured and wonder why I'm giving political opinions, when I was probably enticed into this conversation by a previously obviously stated conversation, with given reasons of such conversation.

If eskimos start bugging yall, I'll just tell yall, you're too concerned about eskimos.
Old 03-12-2021, 12:40 AM
Banned

I feel like people in general are just struggling to cope with their lives and reality, then take sides in some kind of abstracted battle of the sexes, attempting to justify their position by any means. Trans people are highly targeted in this manner and often lash back outward on social media, before really learning who they truly are.

Very few people truly understand themselves or what they want. Or even how to communicate any of this appropriately. The fallacy is in forbidding people to explore and express who they are and make the necessary changes to be comfortable with themselves and their circumstances. Again this isn't even a trans problem, so much as that we live in a society and culture that hinders self actualization and realization in favor of popularity, convenience, and safety.
Old 03-12-2021, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
K I'm going again to go try to do something else.

See ya later fake existence people, knowing I'm being tortured and wonder why I'm giving political opinions, when I was probably enticed into this conversation by a previously obviously stated conversation, with given reasons of such conversation.

If eskimos start bugging yall, I'll just tell yall, you're too concerned about eskimos.
You are not alone
Old 03-12-2021, 10:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the left is insane, but MTFs are not the left. Indeed they trend toward the conservative. if you want to see gender madness, political transitions, transitions for "fashion", look to the teen FTMs. MTFs have no immediate peer gratification to enjoy for their transition, even from the left -- trust me. Any notion that we are well-included anywhere in culture is a projected falsehood. It is a very isolating category. FTM is different -- the culture of slashing one's privilege, their inborn feminine beauty, across its face in a group of clapping peers to spite others is not one those assigned male at birth are lucky enough to participate in. There is nobody cheering when you go female, at least not until you reach beauty typically years later. And even that experience of privilege will be tempered by the rage and jealousy of every woman around you, and leave you in a new isolation.
Yep to the isolation and all of it. Total of one trans in the entire raid scene LOL.

The last bit about jealousy is just any good looking woman... not exclusive to trans!
Old 03-12-2021, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep to the isolation and all of it. Total of one trans in the entire raid scene LOL.

The last bit about jealousy is just any good looking woman... not exclusive to trans!
People are jealous of me and I look and smell like hot plastic vomit.

I do have a nice smile and aura.
Old 03-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are jealous of me and I look and smell like hot plastic vomit.

I do have a nice smile and aura.
don't forget absolutely enviable adorable voice. which means quite a lot ackchyually. (not that i endorse that you look like any kind of vomit)
Old 03-12-2021, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

But why do lesbians either dress like lumberjacks or are fine as hell? There’s no inbetween

Also, my daughter loved that movie Juno back in the day and now Ellen Page is a guy

It’s too much for an old man like me. Not hatred, I just don’t understand what happened in my 56 years. Growing up you just beat the fuck out of people who deserved it and otherwise didn’t mess with people who you knew you didn’t get along with. Live and let live. Now everyone is in everyone else’s face about everything. And it’s weird because suicide, anxiety, depression, obesity, etc are increasing. We’ve become worse people inwardly even as violence and crime have declined, and I guess we needed to take our bellicose nature to another battlefield? Just my two cents

-Not Danth
Closed Thread