Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2020, 09:06 AM
Large Bat

Can we just appreciate the Philp Seymore Hoffman level of acting after he trains with that monotone "Oh shit".. "God Dammit" at the end of the clip.
Old 11-17-2020, 09:59 AM
Fire Giant

What a stupid nub lol

<The A-Team>
Old 11-17-2020, 10:03 AM
Sarnak

Remember that THIS is the type of piece of shit that's on the other end.
Remember every time some fuckboy in Everquest tries to give you a "hard time" on a fucking 25 year old gnoll simulator, THIS is the asshole behind it. THIS is the guy.

God dude this whole "Green Raiding" thing with seal team at the center of it has had me utter the phrase "what a fucking loser" more times than I can even count.
These are the same breed of Trump-Voting, "I-Live-In-Nebraska And Have Never Seen The Ocean" fucking redneck inbred retards that actually try to build up their self esteem on this game. AND THEN FAIL TO DO THAT.

Training people, while streaming, AND FORGETTING TO COVER YOUR OWN ASS!
Can't fucking write jokes better than this, man.

BY THE WAY, IT'S IN FUCKING CITY OF MIST!!! HELLO?!?!?!?! YEAH REAL FUCKING PHAT DROPS OUT THERE BUDDY.
God I bet this guy thought he was so fucking cool

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 11-17-2020, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

Oh and btw just as a personal anecdote for this guy, This fucker was in OT the other day while I was farming War Braids for my hammer (which I got btw, grats me, thanks Ignt)

This motherfucker rolls up to me (Monk in Seal Team who is using his Dark Elf Mask outdoors) red flags immediately start going up. "Yeah let's see what this asshole wants."

Motherfucker asks me "Are you killing sarnaks for war braids?" I go "Nah man I'm farming greens for xp" because I already know he's up to some fucking scumbag schtick. He proceeds to 'offer' to sell me a puppet strings charge for '4200p'

Now, I don't know shit all about anything, and I don't know if he was telling the truth or not, but what I do know that a -monk player- from the "guild full of gigantic fucking losers whose life revolves around Everquest" you probably don't wanna buy what he's selling.

Plus anyone with "Streams" or "ttv" in their name is a total fucking jabroni regardless of anything else they do. So yeah this guy is just a total fucking walking cliche.

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 11-17-2020, 10:20 AM
Sarnak

It would be great to get confirmation of a nice vacation for this person for this blatant disregard for PNP
Old 11-17-2020, 10:20 AM
Sarnak

Count another one for "inbred hick from Nebraska who has never left the corn field"

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 11-17-2020, 10:22 AM
Sarnak

Oh well, I quoted those two geniuses who said "gotta stay off the tracks" as if they're some EQ tough guys

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 11-17-2020, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh well, I quoted those two geniuses who said "gotta stay off the tracks" as if they're some EQ tough guys
Ya think if they get trained themselves they won't petition? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-17-2020, 10:24 AM
Sarnak

Will we get a response from Seal Team officers given that they have a raid leader in the group giving 100% support to this guy breaking PNP?
Old 11-17-2020, 10:26 AM
Kobold

let's all please remember that these members of <Seal Team> do not represent <Seal Team> as a whole

for instance, Jerricoe of <Seal Team> correctly goaded Redkordbox away from this action due to its churlish and dispiriting act, and how it would reflect their group and guild.

also because they had a streamer in their group heheheheheee

now offering e-tours at our toilet factory!!!!!!! https://snakefangworld.netlify.app/
Closed Thread