Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-03-2022, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're pushing it too hard and running conflicts with those leg days. Your body is struggling to maintain equilibrium.

I would train for cardio endurance. Unless you need sprints. You could easily benefit from an easier pace.

Your legs are huge so they will get tired easily. Is a 300lb leg press sufficient for what you gotta get through?

How much rest are u getting between when you push yourself? Test yourself? It takes a few days, even a week for muscles hit max readiness.

That is pretty crazy to hold up for 5 miles tho. Impressive!

I would settle into an 10 min pace slow as snails for anything over 3 tho. Unless I was running for my life.
Yes normally people who are serious about lifting aren’t also trying to distance run. However, within the past few months I watched a podcast with a bodybuilder (not an IFBB pro mass monster but definitely beyond an amateur) who mentioned he regularly runs a decent distance, like 5-6 miles, at something like an 8min/mile pace. He may have been lying for clout, but it presented it to me as humanly possible. What one man can do, another can do

I don’t run after leg day, I swim laps 3x a week after each of those days instead for cardio (then lift). I am approaching my mid-life crisis at 40 (38 now), and rather than buy an expensive car, go on a sex tourism vacation to Thailand, or do lots of drugs like some men handle their mid-life crisis, my plan was to be in the best shape of my life by 40 (using zyzz physique as my target goal https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yDqk6KJVyP8, he was on multiple anabolics so it’s not really possible for me, but that’s the target. And unlike popular belief he had a known heart defect that killed him, not his drug use, although that didn’t help. His friends and brother that used just as much drugs are all still alive and well)

But since my best ever run (and thus part of the target of best shape ever) was being 170lbs who could do 7.3min/mile for 13 miles, doing that now at 215lbs is harder to the point of impossible, but I am still making improvements towards it. 10 min/mi wouldn’t be a workout for me. I mean it would, but it wouldn’t push my lungs or heart almost at all and thus I wouldn’t get a lot of the health benefits, I have to push myself
Old 06-03-2022, 11:45 AM
Banned

You do you.

Just food for thought.

Amazing results require Amazing targets. As long as you're seeing success and not failure.

Ppl set themselves up for failure all the time. I'm not seeing that. Just trying to be realistic.
Old 06-03-2022, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[cuts pee pee]

"Let me tell you about body health"
If I was still loaded with testosterone I'd probably be killing it. I'd probably also would have been killing lots of ppl. So. I'm cool with it. Mostly. Except I'm not in Ukraine killing ppl. So that's kind of sad. Sorta. Idk rly.

Erring on the side of not being a murderous asshole as a coping mechanism for what you will never understand and are not expected to understand. Well that's a pretty neat deal if you ask me. Better than most of the alternatives.
Old 06-03-2022, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was still loaded with testosterone I'd probably be killing it. I'd probably also would have been killing lots of ppl. So. I'm cool with it. Mostly. Except I'm not in Ukraine killing ppl. S
[chops pee pee] = [mentions Ukraine]
Old 06-03-2022, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
If I was still loaded with testosterone I'd probably be killing it. I'd probably also would have been killing lots of ppl. So. I'm cool with it. Mostly. Except I'm not in Ukraine killing ppl. So that's kind of sad. Sorta. Idk rly.

Erring on the side of not being a murderous asshole as a coping mechanism for what you will never understand and are not expected to understand. Well that's a pretty neat deal if you ask me. Better than most of the alternatives.
You could try it. I’ve never heard of anyone dosing high amounts of a test AND estrogen at the same time. You could be a pioneer for experimentation

This isn’t a serious suggestion btw, but it’s true that I don’t think it’s been done much if ever
Old 06-03-2022, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[chops pee pee] = [mentions Ukraine]
I'm doing great not that you really care thank you. Peeepeeee has little to do with it anymore now old man with the sunflower AV. 🌻
Old 06-03-2022, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm doing great not that you really care thank you. Peeepeeee has little to do with it anymore now old man with the sunflower AV. 🌻
That is a photo from the farm my Grandmother took me to, you know a real lady.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could try it. I’ve never heard of anyone dosing high amounts of a test AND estrogen at the same time. You could be a pioneer for experimentation

This isn’t a serious suggestion btw, but it’s true that I don’t think it’s been done much if ever
Yeah I don't want to experiment.

There's females with like natueally 90-120 pg/ml. It's super rare tho and they aren't overly swole. And I'm sure female bodybuilders have gone further with juicing. They probably develop all the same problems as males.

I got enough psychological issues I don't need to add too much more hormones into the mix. 20 pg/ml would probably do me some good though.
Banned

Quote:
That is a photo from the farm my Grandmother took me to, you know a real lady.
Very happy u have that in your life. 😁
Old 06-03-2022, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Very happy u have that in your life. 😁
Very happy u had no comeback for that. [emoji]