Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-24-2021, 04:25 PM
Banned

how did these guys even get that buff

what to they do all day

lol
Old 12-24-2021, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

No mullets, pit viper sunglasses or cool names...didn't watch is what I mean.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-24-2021, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how did these guys even get that buff

what to they do all day

lol
Make millions of $$ per year working out 3+ hours a day every day, eating only the absolute best possible nutrient macros to maintain 10% bf, while paying editors and film crews to video them for their fitness channels with millions of subs

To be a successful fitness influencer (guy or girl)

Step 1: be attractive
Step 2: have good genetics
Step 3: take PED's
Step 4: lie about it

Usually anyway, but for those two bro's steps 3 and 4 may not apply. At least I don't believe they do for Mike Thurston

I was only really interested in how fast they were, so I skipped to that part, and when Mat said "I never run", I was thinking "ok you're gonna suck then on this run"...and yup
Old 12-24-2021, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make millions of $$ per year working out 3+ hours a day every day, eating only the absolute best possible nutrient macros to maintain 10% bf, while paying editors and film crews to video them for their fitness channels with millions of subs

To be a successful
Yes. Yes. Yes.

im just a natural like 1% body fat.. what was that one guys name? he says he dont take the shit but theres like no way. mike something
Old 12-24-2021, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

To be a successful fitness influencer (guy or girl)

Step 1: be attractive
Step 2: have good genetics

Usually anyway, but for those two bro's steps 3 and 4 may not apply. At least I don't believe they do for Mike Thurston

I was only really interested in how fast they were, so I skipped to that part, and when Mat said "I never run", I was thinking "ok you're gonna suck then on this run"...and yup
They won't survive the Tsunamis!
Old 12-24-2021, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. Yes. Yes.

im just a natural like 1% body fat.. what was that one guys name? he says he dont take the shit but theres like no way. mike something
Mike o’Hearn otherwise known as Mike o’Tren sarcastically. Said he maintains his ridic physique at the age of like 102 or whatever he is by eating duck eggs or some shit

(Tren short for Trenbolone, a cow steroid)
Old 12-25-2021, 01:07 PM
Fire Giant

Had a great Christmas Eve with the fam, and Christmas morning is shaping up to be good as well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-25-2021, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Mike o’Hearn otherwise known as Mike o’Tren sarcastically. Said he maintains his ridic physique at the age of like 102 or whatever he is by eating duck eggs or some shit

(Tren short for Trenbolone, a cow steroid)
yeah!~~

thats the guy! hes like WAY older than he looks cause hes fucking preserved himself with special steroids and shit.. Mike o-tren! the coughing guy

I once heard a shrink say "the only people who are more secretive than steroid users are pedophiles" lol the shame of cheating! you cheated! booo

I like my athletes full of steroids but they dont lie about it..
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 12-25-2021 at 01:38 PM..
Old 12-25-2021, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

James Webb telescope launched successfully. Good day for science. Next big milestone will be deployment and commissioning, which happens in about a month.

Also, finished up my first day of a week long scuba liveaboard on the Red Sea. Busted foot held up like a champ.

Merry Christmas fellow elves.
Old 12-25-2021, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

James Webb telescope is a coverup for worlds largest space laser probe me wrong.