Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2021, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

First they came for the heroin users, and I did not speak out because I was not a heroin user.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First they came for the heroin users, and I did not speak out because I was not a heroin user.
Lookit US prisons bro.

Also US prisons are trash.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah, the fiscally liberal, socially conservative poster.
hate and masochism is very contrary and therefore teh hard truth you are to soft to get. Go join the military it will learn you a lot about self torture and its wisdom
Old 03-07-2021, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lookit US prisons bro.

Also US prisons are trash.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-07-2021, 07:16 PM
Banned

My political philosopy is we must feed all ppl to pirhanas because I am hurting. I believe this strongly. Please reply
Old 03-07-2021, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Prisoners would be better off growing and cooking their own food.

I'm not even saying to throw people in prison or mass encarcerate them without the ability to earn privileges or for punishment.

I'm just pointing out one obvious and massive failure of our system of governance.

Any viking can see for him/her/xer/xem whatever, selves.

As for my personal example, regardless of my gender identity and homosexuality, IF the state had ripped me away from my shitty parentage, put me to work on a farm and given me the option of conscription, my chances of leading the Imperial legions would have been much higher.

I'm not angry for this loss of opportunity, but kids, and adults, I see 30 years olds as kids these days aren't going anywhere with or without UBI unless they collectively pull their heads from each other's asses.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-07-2021 at 07:28 PM..
Old 03-07-2021, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My political philosopy is we must feed all ppl to pirhanas because I am hurting. I believe this strongly. Please reply
Your little passively incomed pleasure palace is in no way threatened by terreforming ecosystems for the eventual interment of the surplus worker drones on building off world colonial resorts.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah, the fiscally liberal, socially conservative poster.
sounds more like a materielist
Old 03-07-2021, 07:51 PM
Banned

I love watching the Godfather LARP guy go down. Thought he'd survive it fine but the slow continued drip of accusers + medical liability scandal combo is looking baaaad. His insulting persona always drove me nuts & now it's destroying him. so yummy.

now I hope we take the lesson -- don't vote for movie actors or guys who imitate movie characters
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-07-2021 at 07:53 PM..
Old 03-07-2021, 08:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love watching the Godfather LARP guy go down. Thought he'd survive it fine but the slow continued drip of accusers + medical liability scandal combo is looking baaaad. His insulting persona always drove me nuts & now it's destroying him. so yummy.

now I hope we take the lesson -- don't vote for movie actors or guys who imitate movie characters
Nothing sweeter than the downfall of a psychopath