Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Gas isnt going anywhere thats retarded. A superduty with an electric engine? A trailer with a electric engine not happening. Electric engines are fuckin lame. diesel will never die. And i gauranteed gas wont either.

I can carry 30k lbs 1500 miles without stopping for fuel see a Tesla do that
Last edited by HalflingSpergand; 03-12-2021 at 11:39 AM..
Old 03-12-2021, 12:11 PM
Banned

gas is definitely not going anywhere soon and Elon Musk is so cringe that i probably wouldnt buy a tesla just to protest his personality.

although I do want to feel how one drives. i never have yet. I heard on joe rogaine that because it's electric, it is a lot more responsive from foot to wheel-spin. Since the engine doesnt have to spin up and whatnot, the energy for torque is just ready to go right from the battery immediately. And of course I want to try out the self driving.

Is it just the sound you dont like Kaveh? Does it at least feel muscly & responsive? or just a faster prius? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 03-12-2021 at 12:17 PM..
Old 03-12-2021, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gas isnt going anywhere thats retarded. A superduty with an electric engine? A trailer with a electric engine not happening. Electric engines are fuckin lame. diesel will never die. And i gauranteed gas wont either.

I can carry 30k lbs 1500 miles without stopping for fuel see a Tesla do that
are u a trucker? :O
Old 03-12-2021, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

US secretary of state calls Taiwan 'country'

Quote:
U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Wednesday (March 10) referred to Taiwan as a country, a label usually avoided by his predecessors.

At the tail end of a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on the Biden administration's foreign policy agenda, Representative Young Kim (R-CA) noted that Taiwan has served for decades as an "invaluable security and global health partner to the United States." She pointed out that given Taiwan's contributions to the international community and its "strong democratic system," it has earned "a seat at the table like the WHO to share its expertise."
Old 03-12-2021, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

American Gaza looking like it's made up of toys r us leftovers

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-12-2021, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
American Gaza looking like it's made up of toys r us leftovers

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All that space with poor drainage and no ecosystem or green space for seasonal food production.

Yikes.

I'm of the belief most Americans are too frail to engage in real revolution. Americans would starve without subsidy and supermarts.
Old 03-12-2021, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All that space with poor drainage and no ecosystem or green space for seasonal food production.

Yikes.

I'm of the belief most Americans are too frail to engage in real revolution. Americans would starve without subsidy and supermarts.
yeah, maoism-third worldism is probably objectively correct revolutionary science
Old 03-12-2021, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah, maoism-third worldism is probably objectively correct revolutionary science
I'm honestly not that educated. So. What do you really mean?

Those guys could terraform their little neighborhood without any help at all or force from the state. They would be happier for it if they would on their own.

Their brains are probably tuned into the thetawaves of the news though. Their money and attention gone to political donations or Xbox and weed.

I guess they can't help it, but they could. Maybe. If they could see alternatives.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-12-2021 at 02:43 PM..
Old 03-12-2021, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Western people 100% would rather be wage slaves and in debt to a stable economy, than be without electricity.
Old 03-12-2021, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

That's not really fair, they are soul farmed and denied basic info from birth.
For instance i would rather not be but i was born into it. Seems simple to leave but it's not
Closed Thread