Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 12:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Introduction

Greetings!

Long time live EQ player starting back with classic. Although most of my EQ exp was prob with the 15th expansion or so. I was really young when classic dropped. I mostly spend my time just watching my brother play. On classic Fennin Ro we had Zarr (Wiz) Morecalvin (Mage) Crymortis (Necro)...On live I played Lignin (Bard) Fignin (Ranger) Pterida (Druid)...I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE WOOD ELVES....

Im drawn to P99 to slow down the game some. Live is a huge beast. I really hope the small group game is alive and strong, as that is what i miss the most I think. Heading out, finding a camp and getting a party together to kick some butt. I have not yet created a character yet. Ill try to switch it up, but knowing me Wood Elf race / clas incoming....WE warrior? Who knows. Hope to see you all in game!

Musgo
Old 12-14-2017, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Go wild man make as many Wood Elves as you like. I hope you enjoy your experience and I think you'll be able to find plenty of groups while leveling up.

Let us know what class you decide to roll
Old 12-15-2017, 04:02 AM
Kobold

Faydwer is an excellent place to start. There are a robust number of groups to be had from 1-40ish.
Old 12-15-2017, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome amigo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go wild man make as many Wood Elves as you like. I hope you enjoy your experience and I think you'll be able to find plenty of groups while leveling up.

Let us know what class you decide to roll
I can’t say it any better than Gozuk. Have fun and dont be shy to hit up the forums if you have any questions.
Old 12-15-2017, 03:59 PM
Server GM

Welcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2017, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriedpast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gnome power.
Go gnome for novelty! Gnome is still easily the least popular race for clerics/warriors here on p99! If you go WAR just please, PLEASE don't make them "agnostic!" You will regret this one day if you do!

ALL warriors should be Rallos Zek or anything but agnostic if being RZ is too scary for you! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am pretty sure wood elves can be Rallos Zek too, btw. That would be pretty cool...
Old 12-15-2017, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am pretty sure wood elves can be Rallos Zek too, btw. That would be pretty cool...
Confirmed. My first warrior was an RZ Elf Warrior. He was kos with draw guards, but I was able to rep up by killing goblins out front of Kaladim from level 3-6.
Old 12-16-2017, 12:11 AM
Fire Giant

All warriors can be Rallos Zek but two races; dwarves (Brell Serilis or Agnostic) and iksars (Cazic-Thule).

The "don't pick agnostic" should be for all characters not only warriors or wood elves ! Go wild!
Old 12-19-2017, 08:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

All set up and rolling
Old 12-25-2017, 10:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Well, I just want to say thank you to all for the support and great first week back. Awesome community!
Closed Thread