Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At some point during my 24 month melt down .
make this CONTINUE man it was a great thing for p99 don't give up on your dreams
Old 10-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

Spyder you were wronged, my dude. WRONGED. I stand by you in solidarity(isn't that the word kids are using these days?)
Old 10-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spyder you were wronged, my dude. WRONGED. I stand by you in solidarity(isn't that the word kids are using these days?)
Unity.

I think the buzz word is unity.

Right?
Old 10-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Banned

Like a fine wine I have come to truly appreciate the depths of Spyder's depravity and sickness, he is a true hero of p99 and deserves to be honored for his martyrdom
Old 10-12-2017, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like a fine wine I have come to truly appreciate the depths of Spyder's depravity and sickness, he is a true hero of p99 and deserves to be honored for his martyrdom

Skarlorn, what you doing man. Are you complimenting Spider, IN RNF????? Hypocrisy, all I am saying.

That being said!

I enjoy Spider he's quite complex and even shows the capacity to spring very unique and rare words into his posts!

I am a word junkie so find his posts fun to read just for the rare surprise he offers in them from time to time regarding word useage.

I also like the fact he is multidimensional in his personality here in the forums so you never can be sure what he might write.

Kudos to a good poster that has the ability to make the forums fun.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a doggy dog world out here, RIP aesthetic lllllllllllll name. you were truly a diamond dozen.

tfw you will never be lllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll the human monk ;-;. I just really like fences.
dog-eat-dog
[dawg-eet-dawg, dog-eet-dog]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
marked by destructive or ruthless competition; without self-restraint, ethics, etc.:
It's a dog-eat-dog industry.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:33 PM
Kobold

The name was stupid and you should feel bad.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:34 PM
Banned

Speaking of stupid and immersion breaking names, where is Dongtoxx in your signature D-train?
Old 10-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Banned

Also thank you for the forum suck fest - my heart is near bursting with happiness and amphetamines.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skarlorn, what you doing man. Are you complimenting Spider, IN RNF????? Hypocrisy, all I am saying.
i'm allowed to say compliments to the people I want to say compliments to. This is kosher with my RNF code of conduct because I'm encouraging self-destructive behavior which manifested as a "24 month public meltdown." This is prime RNF material, Lhance. Just because you are cancer to the RNF community of hate and mental instability doesn't mean compliments cannot be paid to the Lords of the Sickness.
Closed Thread