Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

There aren't though, the Zek server is trash.

I logged onto Red today! It's going to be easy these days to just log on and AFK in a nice spot, port some people around in my freetime and do some other stuff when I feel like it. Should be a nice help to the server until enough people want to get going with some team PvP or low/mid level character progression grouping. I'm down for some fun raids like Velks too. People were doing ToV tonight, I'm not too interested in that scene, but I suppose I could help out there too if the raiders are that desperate. Maybe they'll want to join in on our PvP scene at some point, after they realize the whole Velious thing is boring and pointless (except for Plane of Mischief, damn that zone can be so amazing for PvP).
Old 09-25-2018, 03:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love to get like 30 players together, split up in to 3 teams, fresh start, play at regular times, come up with a metric to determine rankings for the teams, then every fortnight or so we redraught teams from the pool of players (last seasons loser gets first pick) into a new set of teams.

It would be great to level / gear up with against contemporaries but also occasionally reshuffle the pack (friends become enemies, enemies become friends!)

Any one interested in a joining event like this on red?

Summer is over, time to stay indoors.
I would try this. Admittedly I have no experience in PVP, and I don't dedicate more than 10 hours a week to EQ.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There doesn't need to be a wipe or new content for the players themselves to agree upon a ruleset.
Yep, just need 30 pals willing to split themselves 3 ways and occasionally reshuffle the 'teams' to keep things from stagnating.

No server side code or wipes required.
Old 09-25-2018, 11:17 AM
Banned

jim stop posting
Old 09-26-2018, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

No jim, don't stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would try this. Admittedly I have no experience in PVP, and I don't dedicate more than 10 hours a week to EQ.
You could still have fun with that amount of playtime. Just log on for casual groups and if PvP happens then you can learn as you go.
Old 09-26-2018, 06:16 PM
Aviak

Let th box 0 out if you want anything to change
Old 09-26-2018, 07:01 PM
Banned

there will always be someone, so sad and hopeless at life that they think the server will come back and they need to keep farming

it will never 0 out
Closed Thread