Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Default SK - Does Fungi Tunic regen stack with Zheart regen?

Does the Fungi Tunic regen stack with Zlandicar's Heart regen?

If so, I could see a good argument for Iksar/Troll being a decent race for SK, especially if the SK solos a lot.

Just get a fungi, Zheart, have bind woulds maxed and all that extra regen would get you to 100% pretty fast!
Old 12-13-2017, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the max regen the server allows is +15 and a fungi is +15. So anything you add on top doesn't actually improve your regen. Ergo, adding in a Zheart (which has no attack btw) would not be worth it. I believe health regen works in a similar manner to haste (spell vs worn)
Ok. I figured between fights it would be pretty nice if it stacked.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the max regen the server allows is +15 and a fungi is +15. So anything you add on top doesn't actually improve your regen. Ergo, adding in a Zheart (which has no attack btw) would not be worth it. I believe health regen works in a similar manner to haste (spell vs worn)
This excludes racial regen though, right? So an Iksar/Troll with a fungi still regens faster than any other race with a fungi?
Old 12-14-2017, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

yes
Old 12-14-2017, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippetofspades [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This excludes racial regen though, right? So an Iksar/Troll with a fungi still regens faster than any other race with a fungi?
Yeah that's what I thought too.

I figured if a troll or iksar SK had a zheart with a fungi, their regen would be 5(ZHeart)+15(Fungi Tunic)+18 natural troll/iksar sitting at lvl 60.

5+15+18 = 38 hps a tick for a sitting Iksar/troll SK at lvl 60.
Old 12-14-2017, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think the max regen the server allows is +15 and a fungi is +15.
This includes Aura of Battle items too right? So there is literally no reason for a caster to wear both a fungi and an Aura of Battle item, because all the AoB will give them is attack?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-14-2017, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If worn regen caps at +15 then I don't see why AoB would stack.
I see I misread it, you said worn regen caps at 15. Alrighty then.
Closed Thread