Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 11:00 AM
Fire Giant

Manas a good guy and this thread is dumb
Old 10-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Orc

Some of these posts make it seem like there are quite a few of you that think this forum is for an actual debate and not just throwing salt around for giggles.

I can't believe I'm the cause of a 55 page rnf thread. Seriously, I couldn't be more proud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2017, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

We're going to keep going till AG apologizes for gnoll poaching.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

I've camped Lodi for a total of 2 hours with 0 pops. I've attended 3 Lodi kills when he was already spawned and got Lodi Shield, Lodi Shield, Knotted Turtle Bone Ring. I think the moral of the story is piggy back off others camping Lodi then come and help and get loot. I have 100% success rate doing this which means it must be a fool proof strategy.

*Disclaimer* - No guarantee this strategy results in any Lodi Belts.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

That's a terrible apology.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read it all since its more than 50 pages of trolls or dickwaving, but did I understand correctly:

1. AG is engaged to mob A
2. BG petitions AG for KSing mob B
3. Sirken comes in and despawns mob A

Wheres the logic in that?
the part you missed is:
1.5 AG charms a currently engaged mob off of BG because "they need it to kill lodi, and its unfair BG is denying us him for Lodi, because they know we will die if we dont have him"

and part:
2.5 AG is using the charm KS'ed mob B in order to now kill mob A, so yes, mob A got despawned because that was there intended target, and they broke server rules in order to kill mob A.

There is the logic behind that.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:37 PM
Banned

Y'all can talk about the same shit for a while.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct me if I'm wrong as this is my first rnf. Isn't this what every single person here does?
Rules of Forumquesting:

1. For maximum troll effect, deliberately misinterpret what others write.

2. Use lots of hyperbole and if you can muster up falsified or actual real logs to support your claims, even better!

3. Use nerd tech warfare such as gifs, memes, SS's of chats, etc. coupled with clever nerd jargon you are bound to find followers on the forums, but be prepared you will also create forum enemies.

***Forumquesting is fun but if you partake you have to be prepared for the good and the bad.

Also, I do not believe you (Orangemang) are a forumquesting noobie. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In all honesty I don't hate AG, I just dislike how it seems like a common theme that their guild touts this goody-two-shoes image when they have many greedy neckbeards that are no better than the guilds they like to insult for supposed greed of pixels.

BG comes off poorly thanks to bad representation by Manasana, honestly he should not have tried to defend them, it only made them look worse with his insults and smugness. I am sure Mana is a good guy, as often times the forums do not give a true representation of the person.

The devs should enable guild wars PVP on blue p99. It would be pretty fun seeing AG and BG going to war over Lodi.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am sure Mana is a good guy, as often times the forums do not give a true representation of the person.
The forums are pretty accurate.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The forums are pretty accurate.
Sometimes people don't express themselves accurately with words.

Whether it's human error, poor command of a written language, etc., it's not uncommon to misunderstand exactly what someone is trying to convey.

Sometimes others simply misread or misunderstand the meaning behind the words others write.

These couple of variables along with countless others I have not even begun to get into account for a misunderstanding or misrepresentation of a person when all you have to go on is written words in a forum-type setting.

That's one reason I try not to judge others harshly by what they write on forums.

I may not like their words, but I also know that words don't always represent what a person is really about, actions do. (I judge others more by actions, not words.)
Closed Thread