Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-26-2021, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man if you can't afford to pay electricity, workman's comp, ADA compliancy, lease, water, equipment, bookkeeping, advertising, packaging, unemployment insurance, payroll tax, and liability insurance, you don't deserve to have a business.
Exactly. And don't forget, you're not to receive any pay for this operation. Once you've invested all the costs, the company exists to pay the labor a 100% linear translation of their processing materials into end product as salary at 90% commission. You can use it as a write off against your wealth tax.

Hopefully you didn't finance anything for the company along the road either, because there's nothing left for paying that back, but then again (((banks))) are an evil for-profit institution that should be lending money for free also.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 05-26-2021 at 09:38 PM..
Old 05-26-2021, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because the electricity, workman's comp, ADA compliancy, lease, water, equipment, bookkeeping, advertising, packaging, unemployment insurance, payroll tax, and liability insurance for sue-happy people has no cost.

And....most restaurants fail, my dude. Open up your own bakery; most of them are owner operated. You already have all the experience to succeed, get to it hoss. And once you do get it up and running, do it at material-cost only. After all, it's a charity. Don't pay yourself. That would be morally evil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly. And don't forget, you're not to receive any pay for this operation. Once you've invested all the costs, the company exists to pay the labor a 100% linear translation of their processing materials into end product as salary at 90% commission. You can use it as a write off against your wealth tax.

Hopefully you didn't finance anything for the company along the road either, because there's nothing left for paying that back, but then again (((banks))) are an evil for-profit institution that should be lending money for free also.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2021, 09:44 PM
Banned

Another option is. You can invest all of those costs up front, and then when you hire your first employee you owe him 50% profit sharing, and 50% ownership of the company.

Your second employee would then get 25% profit sharing, and 25% owner ship (half of your remaining half) or maybe you can negotiate with your partner for you to split the bill, but don't count on it. After all, YOU are the one that wanted the second employee, so.....
Old 05-26-2021, 09:52 PM
Banned

I like how you have to make up an alternate time line of exactly how a business does not work. Makes you sound really stupid, like you dont understand anything at all.
Old 05-26-2021, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how you have to make up an alternate time line of exactly how a business does not work. Makes you sound really stupid, like you dont understand anything at all.
Actually, that is exactly what the dipshit making macaroons doesn't understand in this scenario. Obviously you've never worked in accounting administration. There are a ton of costs beyond materials and labor. Sorry you're too stupid to understand that.

When you make and sell wood products out of your house, are you allocating a percentage of your power bill, a percentage of your mortgage (rent), amortizing your equipment, allocating a percentage of your communications costs, and tracking web advertising costs, the material costs, as well as the consumable materials like sanding discs, nails etc to write off against your cash-flow profit, or are you just stealing from the rest of us by pocketting the cash flow and not reporting it on your taxes?
Are you using accounting software which would be expendable, as well as qualifying your PC as an expense.

Are you submitting your expected 1099-misc withholdings quarterly like you're legally required to so as well?

Can I come over to your place and use all your equipment? I'll bring my own wood,so it doesn't cost you anything.
Old 05-26-2021, 10:19 PM
Banned

If anything, the list I provided is not nuanced enough, as there are other costs that pop up as well. Does your lease agreement on the bakery require you to repair and maintain the building, plumbing etc?
Old 05-26-2021, 10:29 PM
Banned

In other words, running a business is not like when you're flipping heroin.

All this talk of baked goods made me hungry. So I bought a dozen macaroons for 3.99 at Safeway.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 05-26-2021 at 10:31 PM..
Old 05-26-2021, 10:52 PM
Banned

No business has EVER started from a home. Never happened. All business start exactly as you said, yep. Dumb as fuck.

Nobody has ever balanced a budget. Nobody has ever maintained an inventory, filed taxes, or worked in finance. Nobody has ever balanced the books for their dads AC curb business. Nobody has ever opened a bank account or gotten a credit card in the name of the business. Nobody has ever used a spread sheet before. You must be the ONLY ONE whos ever had a job or registered for a DBA, corp, or LLC. You're the only one.

I bet you invented keeping the receipt from the gas station too.

If you want to see my dick you can pay for it at my onlyfans like everyone else. You want to check the taxes on that?? Am I a 1099 employed by myself selling pictures of my cock or what?? Or is that just income?? Its mostly outcome. Get it?
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 05-26-2021 at 10:54 PM..
Old 05-26-2021, 10:53 PM
Banned

Sounds to me like you're a tax evader. Stealing food right out of the mouths of brown children (who need it, because let's face it, imagine how much shittier your life would be if you were brown)
Last edited by Gwaihir; 05-26-2021 at 10:57 PM..
Old 05-26-2021, 10:58 PM
Fire Giant

Isn't business like cost over sales or something hard? I'm probably wrong