Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-29-2021, 10:24 AM
Banned

When you beat off to kids in cages... think about it constantly. Talk about it constantly. We get it. We got it 2 months ago. You're into kids.
Old 05-29-2021, 10:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kids are in cages.

Trump has been out of office for 4 months. You can no longer blame it on Obama or Trump. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Adjudication takes a minute at scale.
Old 05-29-2021, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you beat off to kids in cages... think about it constantly. Talk about it constantly. We get it. We got it 2 months ago. You're into kids.
Dude you are nasty with that. I am pointing out that all fuss about it stopped. I didn't create the hashtag. You are pissed because you have no answer for it either, so stfu queef. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Adjudication takes a minute at scale.
I am sure there are at least an arm's length list of reasons why. Here, lemme poke your other eye out.
Old 05-29-2021, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am sure there are at least an arm's length list of reasons why. Here, lemme poke your other eye out.
The law is a plodding ass. I know you want to ride the mechanical bull but it's 10AM on Shabbat, have some class.
Old 05-29-2021, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The law is a plodding ass. I know you want to ride the mechanical bull but it's 10AM on Sabbat, have some class.
see above.

All I read are excuses and places to hide. You could have chosen not to respond on Sabbat, thanks for stepping into the dungeon.
Old 05-29-2021, 10:44 AM
Banned

You bring it up every hour on the hour.
You've mentioned it hundreds of times. Literally.

You can only point at someone else and say "they are gay" so many times before everyone realizes you're just trying to cover for your own shit..

We get it. You're into it. You blew your cover you pedo fuck.
Old 05-29-2021, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You bring it up every hour on the hour.
You've mentioned it hundreds of times. Literally.

You can only point at someone else and say "they are gay" so many times before everyone realizes you're just trying to cover for your own shit..

We get it. You're into it. You blew your cover you pedo fuck.
So you have kept up with it at least in part, did you catch the posts where I mentioned why I was doing it? I just did it again and you were here for that so you have no more excuses with this line of bullshit. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-29-2021, 10:50 AM
Banned

The guy who supports and actual pedophile in donny rape, who was friends with an actual pedophile in epstein, who put the kids in the cages, is crying about kids in cages. You protest too much... Dont know why I didnt see this earlier. Birds of a feather... Dude loves trump, trump loved epstein, constantly CONSTANTLY talks about children in cages... Epstein loved kids in cages, too. Imagine that.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 05-29-2021 at 10:54 AM..
Old 05-29-2021, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The guy who supports and actual pedophile in donny rape, who was friends with an actual pedophile in epstein, who put the kids in the cages, is crying about kids in cages. You protest too much... Dont know why I didnt see this earlier. Birds of a feather... Dude loves trump, trump loved epstein, constantly CONSTANTLY talks about children in cages... Epstein loved kids in cages, too. Imagine that.
looney toons
Old 05-29-2021, 11:05 AM
Banned

Hes even PM'd me pics, videos, articles and all kinds of shit about kids in cages. He COLLECTED that trove of shit he sent me. Like, who does that??