Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Sarnak

Default bored? come try erotic everquest!

I opened my private server, the erotic everquest solo server, about two months ago, have a bunch of regular players, its a solo server that starts you off very weak but with good gear you can solo high end bosses (also does not allow boxing), very helpful friendly players who will surely help you out, many who used to play on p99, there are death penalties but increased exp rate, no corpse runs, etc., just eq action without the headache (currently up to GoD)

check out eroticeverquest.proboards.com

let me know you came from this post and you will recieve a bonus, hope to see some new faces! Also looking for someone who wants to design custom content!
Last edited by Furniture; 08-07-2013 at 01:59 AM..
Old 08-07-2013, 02:03 AM
Banned

naked character models or gtfo ! is there nudity
Old 08-07-2013, 02:06 AM
Sarnak

no lol, but interestingly enough another dev from another server sent me a message saying that he figured out how to manipulate and rotate certain parts of character models in a way that you can make npcs pop a boner, i decided against it however
Old 08-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Welcome to the new forum of the Erotic Everquest Solo Server! We are a solo character based EQEMU server, register at eqemulator.org to play!

A little overview:

The Erotic Everquest Solo Server is designed for the solo character. Unlike other solo servers, we don't pull punches in regards to encounter difficulty. Mobs are not weakened and are as tough as their live counterparts (but still stronger then stock peq servers). Instead, effectiveness of armor is increased in several ways:

-Stats from items/buffs have an added bonus of 5X no matter your level

-AC is boosted with a bonus that scales with level.

-Mana and Hp on all items/buffs have been multiplied.

-Many more balanced tweaks/bonuses

A naked character here will be as effective as a naked character on live. This gives great satisfaction in acquiring any new piece of gear. If you work hard toward acquiring some great gear, you can eventually solo end game bosses.

In addition, buffs will also give a multiplied effect of stat and max hp increases.

Some other key features:
-Bonus caster spell damage that scale according to level main casting stat (pure casters only)
-Bonus caster heal amount that scale according to level and main casting stat. (pure casters only)
-Bonus to hybrid max damage that scales with level and STR
-Even bigger bonus to pure meleee max damage that scales with level and STR
-No corpse runs
-No boxing/MQ2 allowed.
-There is a death penalty starting at level 6. This is to keep death meaningful and to prevent bindrushing.
-Automatically Scribed spells/trained skills
-All content up to GoD
-Balanced classes so each class has a chance to excel.
-Refined gameplay mechanics from flee speed to resists.
-Pathing work done in most indoor dungeons (mobs wont run through walls to get to you
-buff bots who you can buy buffs from in pok
-Much more fixes/tweaks done to virtually every aspect of the game.

The regular spellfile is fine, although we do use sonys current spellfile.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding solo experience, this server is for you.

Put your class aptitude to the test, and give us a try!

Info about hardcore mode:
Now there is an opportunity, with the new Hardcore mode, to obtain some bonus items.

Remember that hardcore mode is optional.

*You must be at least level 10 to #hardcore*

Details: To enter hardcore mode, type #hardcore, you will delevel yourself down to level 1, and be lowered to a 1X stat and ac bonus from gear.
You can choose to delevel again, this time when you delevel, you will gain ebon crystals. The rate is (level * level) = ebon crystals gained. You will gain bonuses back depending on the amount of ebon crystals you own. You may delevel as many times as you want to collect crystals. You will retain your aa's through each delevel.

(note: Whenever you sacrifice with 0 ebon crystals, you will only gain 1 ebon crystal)

To leave hardcore mode, delete all your ebon crystals. (note: you will not retain your old level, just your 5x bonus)

Here is the current bonus chart:
crysals/bonus
1-1999/1X
2000-3999/2X
4000-7999/3X
8000-15999/4X
16000+/5X

Hardcore mode does not effect any other bonuses except the stats and ac bonus from gear.

There will eventually be an npc that will sell items for ebon crystals that *might* include epic 1.5, clickie illusions, etc. *coming soon*
Am I missing it here too? Or is it a play on words? Maybe it's an inside joke I'm totally not getting. I'm a tad confoozled >.< The above is from the server boards btw.
Last edited by Miracolatore Accelerando; 08-07-2013 at 02:55 AM..
Old 08-07-2013, 03:47 AM
Aviak

This actually seems like a pretty interesting server, except for the fact you're calling it "erotic" which makes me question your mental stability. Therefore, I'd be concerned about the moderation, if you are in fact crazy.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Banned

MAYBE HE MEANT EXOTIC....
Old 08-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe soloing end-game mobs gives him the Big O.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Banned

let us know when boners are activated
Old 08-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let me know you came from this post and you will recieve a bonus,
I came.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Banned

woah woah gettin a lil too erotic
Closed Thread