Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 11:29 AM
Banned

Low int post
Old 05-22-2020, 11:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I very specifically said "without typical DMO over-dramatic screeching chiming in".

I'm going to apologize in advance for you not seeing eye-to-eye with me on this, but you've done a superb job of role-playing yourselves as shit-stirrers not only here on the forums, but via your trolling in the UN -- to the point that Galach was so exasperated with your bullshit that he had to take action.

Not sure if that was what you were going for, but probably not much of an "high INT" play. Who knows? Not me, I'm just a 75 WIS, 45 INT, 175 CHA ranger.

Now, can a leader within the UN please answer my questions and direct me to where the answers are documented in a charter or list of UN rules or whatever so I can figure out for myself, without DMO propaganda/agenda, if what is going on is fair or not?

If shit's not fair on how a guild gets membership into the UN and added to the rotation, I would actually take DMO's side on this (not that anyone cares what I think), but fuck... they make it so got-damned difficult to do so with all their screeching and trolling.
I am not a leader, but will say to get on UN its really not hard. Like Guildless/FoH/I wont even attempt to spell japanese guild, CI does. They reach out to a current guild in UN, get a hold of a guild leader. Tell them their intention to join. Guild leader invites them to UN discord. Then they discuss it with all other un peeps. Then I believe there is a vote to allow them on. Usually voting is based on if they are able to do content.

Some guilds are unable to kill stuff within their time limit (insert joke here). If its say FG windows you have to kill all 3 named giants within 15 mins of popping or phinny. Not being able to do that, its hard to add you to rotations bc your going to mess up rotation windows for example. FGs 8 hour spawn. meaning perfectly you can kill them 3 times in a day(realistically more like 3x in 25 hours)

But If say a guild fails every min pushed off causes "drift" in window. But the main thing is talking with un in CIVIL ways. Trolling and being just asshats to fellow UN=no one will vote for you (hence this thread full of tears)

Now there is a new rank system which was voted on by UN. There is Voting and non voting ranks. Non voting ranks is mainly "micro penis guilds"(<--Smash). Which means they are unable to actually solo a real raid boss(Naggy/Vox/Inny/CT/Draco) or just clearly doesn't have the numbers to do that.

Voting is those guilds that originally formed UN, and most likely if given enough time, could most likely actually kill something solo. Hence ST/Kingdom/BL/Veneate/Lineage/CI(merged with IB now)/FoH who all may not have killed a real raid boss solo, but clearly show up with 30-40 peoples to try.

So Dmo is mad bc Federation Kingdom/Ven/BL who each on avg bring 20-50 raiders to each window has 3 separate raid rotations and votes. Bc they are actually 3 seperate guilds. And as I am sure DMO knows and is trying hardest Alliances can be broken at any time.. Just NEWS FLASH federation is 3 guilds going above and beyond "civil" with each other(OH em gee actually works together bc of it"
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-22-2020, 12:12 PM
Banned

DMO camps tranix, UN camps tranix

One team is the good guys for doing it lol

We are denied a vote under (knowingly) false pretenses

You are the same people who trashed up blue

Thanks for the read
Old 05-22-2020, 12:24 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2020, 01:21 PM
Banned

black balled
Old 05-22-2020, 02:20 PM
Banned

Old 05-22-2020, 02:28 PM
Large Bat

Default Fairness

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I very specifically said "without typical DMO over-dramatic screeching chiming in".

I'm going to apologize in advance for you not seeing eye-to-eye with me on this, but you've done a superb job of role-playing yourselves as shit-stirrers not only here on the forums, but via your trolling in the UN -- to the point that Galach was so exasperated with your bullshit that he had to take action.

Not sure if that was what you were going for, but probably not much of an "high INT" play. Who knows? Not me, I'm just a 75 WIS, 45 INT, 175 CHA ranger.

Now, can a leader within the UN please answer my questions and direct me to where the answers are documented in a charter or list of UN rules or whatever so I can figure out for myself, without DMO propaganda/agenda, if what is going on is fair or not?

If shit's not fair on how a guild gets membership into the UN and added to the rotation, I would actually take DMO's side on this (not that anyone cares what I think), but fuck... they make it so got-damned difficult to do so with all their screeching and trolling.
Yendor,

The requirement at time we attempted to get into Green99 UN is 4-thumbs up emotes from existing UN guilds on the proposal for the new guild to be included.

For example I believe it was simply, “DMO to join UN,” ah here it is:

To temper the Federation, as you can see from 62.1, we wanted fairness. Any allied guilds were to be treated as one entity if competing for a target together. We withheld the right to vote independently on all other matters subjectively and by the book, as we Erudite are known to be. We also wanted slots for FGs/Phinny/Trash because not all of our members want Seal Team style raiding.

Our alliance plays by the rules and has no reason for self-destructive, offensive subterfuge. ST/DMO simply want the same benefits the Federation gets by being in the UN. We want the equal allying rights. DMO also deserves FG/Phinny/Trash like Ironborn/Akatsuki were granted. We are larger than both of those guilds.

tl;dr yea we sprinkle the troll salt a little hard, but this is legitimate.

Sincerely,
Shaquilleos Breadmaker
Old 05-22-2020, 02:34 PM
Banned

Old 05-22-2020, 02:49 PM
Banned

Imagine voting someone to not be in the UN, then getting "black list from the entire server" levels of mad over them claiming a camp instead of being voted into the rotation:

List to date:
Quote:
Grats brother Tiffany on a "<Lineage> crown"
Grats brother Snewp on a "<Black Lotus> crown"
Grats brother Shaquilleos on a "<Black Lotus> crown"
Grats brother Saaxir on a "<Black Lotus> crown"
Grats brother Benanov on a "<Kingdom> crown"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

More to come, see you at dragons this weekend
Old 05-22-2020, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are the same people who trashed up blue

<The A-Team>
Closed Thread