Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 08:17 PM
Banned

it also attracts guys who would like to cut their dicks off
Old 10-30-2016, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagrobb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw him stream thought neat. 20 min later I get a tell asking to help a group of guys on their first ever fear raid for trash mobs and a pally epic turn in.
Go in tank for a couple then watch as redjamz trains noob raiders when he charms an imp mob which casts shadow step. I climbam watching his stream and tell raid to stop pulls and ooc shout and tell him that imps gate mobs the are fight to their spawn point.
FIRST mob pull 1st hit gates a pather across the zone. He meanwhIle is wth happened cheating game!!!! Then he sees the train runs away through firewall and down west wall train most of the raid and then camps.
All the wile screaming about hot bad ass a playah he is. I tell him he wiped 90% of the raid and he is like "so?what do you want me to do about it", I just said "play less bad".

Holy Jesus balls he went off for 2 hours. I of course was banned on hi twitch channel but it was an epic rant.

Good time sorry for wall of shit text I am on my phone
ROFL
Old 10-30-2016, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

He made some good cash doing the iksar tear part of the shaman epic, yall hating on a guy trying to put rice cakes on the table.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagrobb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw him stream thought neat. 20 min later I get a tell asking to help a group of guys on their first ever fear raid for trash mobs and a pally epic turn in.
Go in tank for a couple then watch as redjamz trains noob raiders when he charms an imp mob which casts shadow step. I climbam watching his stream and tell raid to stop pulls and ooc shout and tell him that imps gate mobs the are fight to their spawn point.
FIRST mob pull 1st hit gates a pather across the zone. He meanwhIle is wth happened cheating game!!!! Then he sees the train runs away through firewall and down west wall train most of the raid and then camps.
All the wile screaming about hot bad ass a playah he is. I tell him he wiped 90% of the raid and he is like "so?what do you want me to do about it", I just said "play less bad".

Holy Jesus balls he went off for 2 hours. I of course was banned on hi twitch channel but it was an epic rant.

Good time sorry for wall of shit text I am on my phone
I broke out in a cold sweat reading, re-reading, re-re-reading much of this post, and still didn't understand much of it.

learn to words
Old 10-31-2016, 09:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosetoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I broke out in a cold sweat reading, re-reading, re-re-reading much of this post, and still didn't understand much of it.

learn to words
Touch screen phones dawg. He did mention that.
Old 10-31-2016, 11:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Touch screen phones dawg. He did mention that.
^ My reply was sent from my touch screen phone dawg. I fear the issue is a lack of proofreading.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

It's behind you, over there..
Old 10-31-2016, 01:17 PM
Kobold

my phone brings up a 2cm by 2 cm type box I honestly cannot scroll up and down without getting the mismatched typing as you saw above. ...

here we go again for attempted clarity this time...

I was online and someone in guild posted about redjamz twitch feed of solo work in fear. I load it and watch it a few min thinking neat. He is on his druid at the time. He swaps to his enchanter and then keeps at it.

About an hour or so later I get a tell from a newer paladin asking about the final turn ins for the pally epic. I tell him and then find out that they only have a 54 or 55 war tanking and tell them i can tank trash mobs for them to clear. Fear at this time is about 1/2 popped.

I go in and we clear west wall and start simple pulls, mobs die and items drop. The raid I am with are happy it is going well. Paladin gets epic turn in guy in camp and after a bit gets turn in done .. boom happy pally.

All this while I have redjamz stream up and notice that he is getting ready to charm a flighty fiend (imp mob that procs shadowstep). It is very important to note that if you charm these mobs then they will gate a spawned mob back to their spawn point. I and about 25 other people tell him on his twitch stream instantly tell him things are about to go very very bad and more importantly why they are going to go bad.

He just sits there eating his rice crackers mumbling something like jesus christ and he knows how to enchanter and then adds for good measure, "fucking noobs."

He starts to look for a target to kill. I tell the raid I am with to back up to wall and try to tell them why. About 8 people listen.

Sure enough he pulls a mob and it gets gated way the hell away from him since it was a roamer. The mob gets gated to its spawn point and right about now is when you would cue the Benny Hill music.

The mob summons the charmed mob he screams wtf and then charm breaks and he gets summoned and then screams at the game again.

He recharms imp and it lasts 12 seconds and he then again screams while recharming imp and then running .... imp runs after him and mob runs after imp. Charm breaks and he stuns and then charms the other mob and puts it on the imp ... imp gates it back to spawn and then runs after imp. Now at this point the original mob and imp are apparently no longer summoning but running full tilt after the gnomish enchanter who is running full tilt south to where we were clearing mobs.

He has a semi epic train as I see him run over the zone in hill and then the the wall south of it and sits to camp.

Meanwhile a monk pulling for the raid see a solo mob and grabs it but gets social aggro on the train and then gets low hp aggro and turns the entire train and then catches a lucky heal from a poor cleric and the train turns its ugly collective head at the cleric and insta wipes 90% of the raid.

A handful of people on the west wall just sit and watch the carnage.

Meanwhile redjamz is celebrating like the just got the winning touchdown in the superbowl and is going on about how awesome a player he is.

I tell him in twitch he wiped the raid at zone in with his train, he says, "so not my fault what do you want me to do about it?" ... I say "play less bad."

insert epic 2 hour rant here

I was insta banned on twitch and then screamed at in zone and in tells and then ignored in game while he is screaming about knowing how to play and the rest of the playerbase are noobs ...

good times

Clorthos PAL
Kagrubb SHM
Lidokidz PAL

Almost Useful
Old 10-31-2016, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

at one point, my brother eisley befriended redwjamz and ended up doing some fear farming with him. redwjamz, at this point, was farming golems and corpsing the shaman tears. eisley and i would then do the CoM fights for him, and we'd all split the earnings.

one night, eisley and i are farming when redwjamz hits us up for an impromptu shaman epic fight. we were in between spawns, so we tell him that it'll be about an hour before we'll be ready. we do our shit then head over to com after about 45 mins. we arrive and redwjamz immediately starts: "you guys are lucky if i pay you after that bullshit." first red flag.

we complete the fight after wiping once because we had to explain why redwjamz can't rely on his summoned pet to DPS rak. redwjamz sends me a tell asking if i can help with a "real quick xfer" - i respond and ask him how long its gonna take. he says 10 mins tops. alright, no problem. I log over to the EC mule.

redwjamz logs in his first mule and opens a trade window. 5 minutes go by, nothing is in the window. i send him a tell - "what's goin on?" and he responds "trying to figure out what i need to xfer" alright, no problem. another 5 minutes go by, send him another tell - "hey dude, had some stuff i wanted to do. is it ok if we do this later?" he immediately places 8 items in trade and says "logging to my other char."

other char logs in, I hand him the items. redwjamz then says "ok, now we need to do 2 more xfers then we're done." at this point, I've been waiting for probably 25-30 mins for this guy to decide on what to xfer, let alone actually doing the transfers. I tell redwjamz that I'm happy to help him later, but eisley and i want to get some stuff done while we're both online.

at this point, redwjamz utterly loses it. he starts going off on me in tells saying how entitled and dickish I am, and how I should learn to respect people. he criticizes me for wasting his time, and tells me that I'm lucky he allows eisley and I to play with him. I just sent him a tell saying "LOL bye" at one point and log off. I wasn't friends with the guy and I wasn't about to sit there powdering his bottom for no fucking reason.

knowing redwjamz's reputation, I tuned in to his stream to see what he was up to. the guy was full red-faced ranting about me and how I supposedly wasted hours of his time and nearly cost him THIRTY THOUSAND PLATINUM. on, and on, and on - guy went for about an hour about me before I just said "you're fucking insane" in his twitch chat and was banned instantly.

really hope the guy eventually gets the help he needs, but after that interaction with him i have basically zero sympathy.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

He tried red server at least, can you all say that?
Closed Thread