Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 05:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After 27.5 hours between manastone drops, one just dropped for Pine. Soo happy for him!
One should be dropping about every 3 hours or so. They have the drop rate completely wrong here. That is the problem. Even on Red the stone was dropping commonly. No clue what made them reverse the drop rates on Green. It's not classic.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:36 AM
Planar Protector

If the ph isn't being killed for some period of time, everyone on the list should be kicked off and blacklisted for a bit.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the ph isn't being killed for some period of time, everyone on the list should be kicked off and blacklisted for a bit.
This has not been the case at Manastone, the PH is instantly killed every time it spawns.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:32 AM
Sarnak

The law of unintended consequences.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude I literally got to 42? hours and shut down. I couldnt even type the codes in properly and the adds for youtube videos woke me up twice. Sat on a wooden box instead of a chair so my body was forced to stay upright and not 'rest'. Someone took over for me while i slept 5 hours.

Guy ahead of me passed out for 30mins at #1 and lost his spot before he got a stone. He had been there 45 hours straight.

Guy behind me has been on for 50hours now, is still #3. Hasn't logged off once.

Guy currently ahead of me at #1 currently goes LD occasionally and i suspect has changed humans once or twice.

Guy 2 slots behind me in 4th is at 35hrs or so i think now. 5th is in the 30's too. And a bunch are 20+ through to 8 or 9.
This just makes me sad. Go to sleep, guys. This isn't worth it.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enshadowed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This just makes me sad. Go to sleep, guys. This isn't worth it.
The sad thing is these guys should have long had their manastone. They have the drop rate so screwed up it's taking over 20 hours for one stone to drop. They should be dropping like candy right now in this era. 5+ a day should be dropping.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:18 AM
Sarnak

ive gotta say this is concerning eh. don't make any changes, just let people afk so they can actually look after themselves.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Dude I literally got to 42? hours and shut down. I couldnt even type the codes in properly and the adds for youtube videos woke me up twice. Sat on a wooden box instead of a chair so my body was forced to stay upright and not 'rest'. Someone took over for me while i slept 5 hours.

Guy ahead of me passed out for 30mins at #1 and lost his spot before he got a stone. He had been there 45 hours straight.

Guy behind me has been on for 50hours now, is still #3. Hasn't logged off once.

Guy currently ahead of me at #1 currently goes LD occasionally and i suspect has changed humans once or twice.

Guy 2 slots behind me in 4th is at 35hrs or so i think now. 5th is in the 30's too. And a bunch are 20+ through to 8 or 9.
This is dangerous man. People need to stop doing this. It also makes no sense. In that amount of time you could farm enough plat to buy multiple manastones when they stop dropping. You don't even need to farm for that many hours straight; you have 6 months to farm enough plat. There's no reason to spend 60+ hours camping some item that won't even be that beneficial to most classes once Kunark comes out and you're leveling in those zones rather than the classic world.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
30 hours straight for verix about 2 months ago was nothing for me.
I've spent a LOT of time pulling KC basement on my ranger and I can not imagine any scenario where it takes 30 hours to get a verix.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:45 AM
Aviak

Was the drop rate changed? In the last week or during the launch of Teal?

My recommendations

1. You must be on the engage log, else you cannot loot and it passes to the next person on the list. Ex. If you are #1 and aren't on the engage log and MS drops, #2 can loot, and #1 retains position to try again next time.

2. 30 Seconds or less response on AFK checks. Like any other camp in the game.

3. If you disconnect, log, or leave the area you get knocked off the list (like any other camp). Maybe this is too harsh, but at least reduce the amount of time from 900 seconds to 300.

The list will turn over more often, but it won't feel as painful losing your place
Closed Thread