Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-27-2023, 03:40 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Its not possible to separate them, you can either remove it entirely or attach the status information to any other panel, f.e. the player window, like in DuxaUI
Old 07-27-2023, 07:45 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not possible to separate them, you can either remove it entirely or attach the status information to any other panel, f.e. the player window, like in DuxaUI
maybe it could be attached to one of the unused windows like the bard buff window?
Old 07-27-2023, 12:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love this ui. im using the 4k version for 2560x1400 and it looks great. my only quibble is that the party windows is locked to the status window. Is there any chance for a version where they are separate?

There is no Status window. That information would normally be displayed in the inventory window, but the person who made this UI moved it to the group window.

You could resize the group window to hide the right half of the window. You'd have to make room for the invite/disband buttons on the left side of the window and then move them over there as well though.

Then you'd have to have that information in another window. One option would be to use the inventory window from QQui. Another possiblity would be to add it to the Player window.
Last edited by Grimgor; 07-27-2023 at 12:46 PM..
Old 08-05-2023, 01:55 PM
Skeleton

Has the bug been fixed where if you die and then upon death, you open your inventory, you crash.

It's the only thing stopping me from using Rustle at the moment. Sometimes it's just involuntary to open my inventory during a corpse run and then I crash.
Old 02-10-2024, 10:32 AM
Decaying Skeleton

To fix the inventory crashing, I replaced the following Rustle files with their counterparts from the velious UI folder:

EQUI_Inventory
EQUI_SkillsWindow