Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2020, 11:39 AM
Orc

Default Cleric solo spots in Green Server

Hello, here is my Cleric’s solo leveling path on the Green Server. I started off grouping in the beginning, but after lvl 12 I soloed strictly. I never left Antonica, a lot of guides will tell you to go to unrest. But, at this moment in Green’s timeline this zone must be packed.

The solo tactic was simply to tank and melee mobs while constantly nuking them. Surprisingly had a lot of fun, it is simple. A lot of these camps were AFK solo spots. My Cleric is currently lvl40, and he is currently hunting spectres

1-4 Freeport newbie area
5-7 North Ro Pumas and Armandillos, Undead Ruins in Nro
8-10 Grouping in Eastern Commonlands
10-12 Solo Undead ruins in Nro and grouping Dervish camps
12-16 Solo in Najena entrance (Skeletons and Ogre Guards)
16-20 Solo Jack-O-Lanterns in West Karana
20-24 Solo Gnolls Shamans and Necros in ruins during the day, Undead at night in Lake Rathetear
24-28 Solo Aviaks in Lake Rathetear. Drop bronze weapons
28-30 Solo Aviaks in South Karana,
30-35 Giant Skeletons in Rathe Mountains, 2 spawns in undead ruins (giant skeleton, Barbed Bone Skeleton, Monk Seleton and a Darker giant skeleton with the same name. There is also a static giant skeleton spawn undead tower and one more in front of the gypsy camp. I wasn’t able to single pull in undead ruins camp, I found the best is to tank both spawns at the same time before breaking the camp. Just be careful at the Darker Giant Skeleton he is much tougher than the rest. Got a couple of small bronze armor pieces from Barbed bone skeleton.
34-40 Cynthia at Rathe Mountains. Afk solo spot, spawn timer every 6minutes. The other gypsies don’t agro. This was always camped, but when I got the camp, I made sure to make the most out of it. She is low HP, but has nasty nukes. The tactic is basically to stun stun stun (load all three of your stun spells) and nuke her. Rinse and repeat. At level 34 she was resisting a lot, almost died a couple of times. Make sure you have all your buffs on.
40-41 Spectres in Feerrott. This is the moment where you can no longer tank mobs like you used to. I also did try undead mobs in kithicor forest, but at this moment I can only kill 3 during a night cycle.

At the moment, I will probably finish with Spectres, possibly try Kithicor forest with better Undead Nukes, and also try Lower Guk.
Old 05-17-2020, 05:19 PM
Fire Giant

Nice work. As a first time cleric I'm currently only level 15 but I also mainly solo due to time constraints, so more ideas on where to go is appreciated
Old 05-17-2020, 06:46 PM
Kobold

Besides getting some bronze armor, did you do any quests on the way up to 40 for weapons and shield? +Wis items?

I saw in the Tank thread that Kich posted a solo Warrior guide that could in theory be used by other melee types and your solo guide here is solid for Clerics. I wonder if a Paladin could do a similar path to your cleric solo journey. (Might need to get a Ghoulbane right at lvl 20, but that will be rough).
Old 05-17-2020, 09:45 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstrike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Besides getting some bronze armor, did you do any quests on the way up to 40 for weapons and shield? +Wis items?

I saw in the Tank thread that Kich posted a solo Warrior guide that could in theory be used by other melee types and your solo guide here is solid for Clerics. I wonder if a Paladin could do a similar path to your cleric solo journey. (Might need to get a Ghoulbane right at lvl 20, but that will be rough).
For most of time I had banded armor and I did not do any quests. The weapon I had was Runed totem Staff. I replaced it with a bought staff of the observer. After level 40 (current level), I realized that I wasn't doing any melee. I bought cheap wis earrings and rings in the beginning, and with all the money accumulated from soloing I was able to purchase wis armor upgrades.

I am currently doing armor of priest quests, I am also planning on doing Aegis of life and testament of vanear quests.

I have never played a Paladin, I would assume against undead mobs the idea would be the same to tank and spam nukes
Old 05-18-2020, 07:15 PM
Kobold

As I do the reaper quest in neriak I begin to think those 3-4 ghouls could be a great spot for a solo cleric lvl 16-22 probably.
Old 05-18-2020, 10:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo Train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I do the reaper quest in neriak I begin to think those 3-4 ghouls could be a great spot for a solo cleric lvl 16-22 probably.
Do they come with faction hits or are they just normal ghouls?
Closed Thread