Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: Before vs. after the merge, which was more fun you for you?
Pre-merge I had more fun 180 60.81%
Post-merge I'm having more fun 29 9.80%
I had roughly the same amount of fun before/after 54 18.24%
Bush merged the towers into the ground 33 11.15%
Voters: 296. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 06:12 PM
Fire Giant

Its like going into work with the same 20 people everyday, getting to know who you like, who to avoid, chugging along doing your thing. Then all of the sudden 20 new people get dumped into your job you don’t know anything about. You’re too old and grumpy to try and make new friends so you stay away from them. Then they drink all the coffee and eat all the office cookies.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

I haven't logged in since Jan 19th. Teal was awesome, but I guess it was just a dream.

Has anyone tallied the population loss/decline?

I'll probably stop lurking the forums soon.

cheers,

Astuce
Old 02-06-2020, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuce999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't logged in since Jan 19th. Teal was awesome, but I guess it was just a dream.

Has anyone tallied the population loss/decline?

I'll probably stop lurking the forums soon.

cheers,

Astuce
Have logged in for a week myself but I'll be the first. Can I have your stuff?
Old 02-06-2020, 06:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're another one of those people that gets offended by others expressing their personal feelings (about an elf sim, in an elf sim forum)?
This topic has been beaten absolutely to death. This post is just a dressed up way for you to complain, and continuing the cycle of bitching from the teal players.

Also you throwing out the tired "elf sim elf forum" nonsense just further tanks your credibility.

Stop complaining and move on.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Baptiste Cutting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This topic has been beaten absolutely to death. This post is just a dressed up way for you to complain, and continuing the cycle of bitching from the teal players.

Also you throwing out the tired "elf sim elf forum" nonsense just further tanks your credibility.

Stop complaining and move on.
I definitely agree about using “elf sim.”

Phrases to retire in 2020:

1. “20+ year-old elf sim”

2. “Cuck”

3. “Pras”

4. “Imagine blah blah blah”

5. “Try Blue/Red”

6. “Neckbeard”

7. “Tryhard”

8. “Poopsock”

Etc.

We can all do better than these tired, fucked out EQ tropes. Who really gives a shit if a game is 20 years old or 1 year old? Doesn’t mean anything to an argument. People still play it, so it’s still time spent regardless whenever the hell the thing was developed.

Nobody talks like this in real-life (at least I hope to god they don’t), so just speak like a regular human being instead of these nonsense secret cult code words.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

high minds of eq emu itt

but there is two servers op
Old 02-06-2020, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine being so tryhard that you want to ban phrases in 2020 on elf sim forum for 20 year old elf sim. Consider blue.
Old 02-06-2020, 09:05 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that we've had time for the "THE SKY IS FALLING!!!" crowd to calm down, I'm genuinely curious about something ...

Before vs. after the merge, which was more fun you for you?

I'm not asking about guilds, how hard soloing or grouping is/was, how long lists are/were, or anything else ... unless that's what "fun" means for you.

Also, I'm not pushing any agenda with this poll: it really has no relevance until P99 launches a new Green server (in a decade or so). I just want to hear from the forum's "silent majority".
Here's my personal feelings on the matter. I have a limited amount of time I can play and in a specific time slot that I have that limited amount of time to play. So yes, with more people on the server now it makes it very hard for me personally to enjoy my time playing on Green now.
I also really really get tired of people saying that there wasn't enough population to support two servers when I look, and I see 4 other servers under the Legends servers with 200 or less people on them at prime time which is currently now. You know what.... drop red server all together with it's what 39 people or drop The Hidden Forest server with its 64 people and bring back Teal so there is 500-900 on each server. If you think Teal and Green’s servers weren’t enough population to support a server what do you think about these other servers that has far less people on them?
Old 02-06-2020, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I definitely agree that I play a 20+ year-old elf sim and am the biggest cuck. Imagine me not being a try hard blue/red Neckbeard poop socking something.
pras
Old 02-06-2020, 11:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfalcon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's my personal feelings on the matter. I have a limited amount of time I can play and in a specific time slot that I have that limited amount of time to play. So yes, with more people on the server now it makes it very hard for me personally to enjoy my time playing on Green now.
I also really really get tired of people saying that there wasn't enough population to support two servers when I look, and I see 4 other servers under the Legends servers with 200 or less people on them at prime time which is currently now. You know what.... drop red server all together with it's what 39 people or drop The Hidden Forest server with its 64 people and bring back Teal so there is 500-900 on each server. If you think Teal and Green’s servers weren’t enough population to support a server what do you think about these other servers that has far less people on them?
Those servers are quite dead, and a third of those players you are seeing are boxers.
Closed Thread