Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2020, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't RnF
Tilien seems to think so by posting completely bogus information. That your alt?
Old 02-18-2020, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tilien seems to think so by posting completely bogus information. That your alt?
Tilien doesn't seem to use vulgarities or target another commenter with insults in their post, which you do.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tilien doesn't seem to use vulgarities or target another commenter with insults in their post, which you do.
Oh, ass and idiotic are "vulgarities" now. Someone needs to tell nickelodeon and morning TV. Think of the children!
Old 02-18-2020, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, ass and idiotic are "vulgarities" now. Someone needs to tell nickelodeon and morning TV. Think of the children!
Just saying, I think the overall rude tone of your post combined with the verbiage used is certainly not something the staff would appreciate on this sub-forum
Old 02-18-2020, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Just saying, I think the overall rude tone of your post combined with the verbiage used is certainly not something the staff would appreciate on this sub-forum
I don't think anyone appreciates this guy. All he does is flame and call people stupid.

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 02-18-2020, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think anyone appreciates this guy. All he does is flame and call people stupid.
Will you junior high girls take your lunch table to RnF already?
Old 02-18-2020, 08:09 PM
Sarnak

5 years? You think this volume of players going to be around for Velious static in 5 years? They wont be around for Kunark. Too big of a gap with nothing to do, after legacy's stop this server will be as dead as all the rest. I would be surprised if population stays above 400 after that. Lots will quit till Kunark, but few will return. They should really speed up the releases, if they are smart. Who wants to raid fear an hate for 8 months? Only people still be playing will be all those losers wasting their lives farming mana stones. Maybe they can sell them to each other.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Here's an important calculation though.. that shit dont work when the meaty content hits, and all the content that manastone continues to work in people can do while blindfolded

Manna Robe = NO ZONE RESTRICTIONS NOW AND FOREVER BIG BOOTY TIME TONIGHT **** WILL TOUCH ******* IN A BIG AN EXCITING WAY
Old 02-18-2020, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

OP is a complete shitbag who had a terrible rep at list camps for Rubi and MS on Teal, then on green has been caught sniping staff of runes from other guilds' pull piles at their camps in Fear the first weekend.

Now he's posting frequently with his obsessions about manastones, their worth and value, the sale price, and selling his own. Say what you want about when they will hit peak tunnel value but seems odd to be so worked up about selling one now before they've even stopped dropping and available plat in the system is relatively low. Smells like RMT.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:37 PM
Sarnak

Sorry to everyone who didn't read that my post was referring to green 2.0 merging to green 1.0 and has nothing to do with Green's Velious release or green folding into blue.

Hope this helps.
Closed Thread