Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2019, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

didnt read... very interesting beginning to read... ohm...
Old 11-02-2019, 04:59 AM
Fire Giant

Honestly should stop fixing bugs and building servers until pathing is fixed. Shits warping through walls and ceilings
Old 11-02-2019, 09:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerfu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to try to keep this on point, because I know this thread will turn into a dumpster fire real fast.

Green population has killed Blue during non-raid hours.

A few weeks or months before Green launch Blue also suffered what I like to call the Bubonic Plague of End Game Raiding on P99.. no, I'm not talking about <Riot>, I'm talking about the Pathing FIX. Countless stupid deaths, trains, random odd mob behavior later and nothing is done. True, GM / Guide is volunteer work and a thankless job. I have paid $0 to play on p99 and I have enjoyed my time immensely.

Can we PLEASE at the very LEAST revert back to.. I'll put it more bluntly

UNFUCK!!!!!!!! Haynar: Fixed an issue with teleports in pathing. <---- this.

I'm tired of socking mobs only to lose to badly made patches, this is project1999 but lets use some common sense.

I made an executive decision to make this post.

Signed,

Mcafx
<Aftermath>

PS: Rooted dragons are awful and only funnel 90% of the raid population into 1 guild to zerg everything. Change my mind.

The gm want blue to die. looks like they released teal as well which is retarded
Old 11-02-2019, 12:09 PM
Orc

I mean this is RnF so this thread will eventually end up talking about Star Trek fan fiction / erotica. But, until then... all I was asking and I promise you I'm not alone.

Revert the patch that messed up pathing please. It is causing so many people to quit blue it's not even funny. Bickering among guilds aside, the game should not be broken 10 years into the server.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Orc

We're not talking about tired of Blue vs. Shiny new Green / Teal. We're talking about buggy server where you can't rely on consistency vs. new server that is still buggy but without a legitimate Beta test with /testbuff cannot be verified. I'm still doing a 2gp-2pp 'quest' at level 1-4 that alllowed me to buy my 1-5 spells and full armor.

A new server has been unleashed and the beta 'test' was ignore your lives for what was it? 14 days? and you have to hardcore sock to level, then wiped at launch. 0 desire to help a server that is just going to wipe hours and hours of efforts.

But what is happening on blue? Thousands of peoples time / energy and effort are wiped away by a crippling and unfixed pathing bug and various other things.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:21 PM
Orc

There are many people who don't want to 'reroll'. They are happy with what they have on blue, but when you take away all of the new population and funnel it into Green / Teal you mise well pull the plug.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:22 PM
Sarnak

I have to agree, the last patch of Z-Axis "Fixes" is awful and should be reverted.
Forced Dynamic Lighting is also shit.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Orc

I've probably got over 5000 hours on Blue, but when a new person asks me where to go, Blue or Green? I can't in good conscious say Blue because its a dead end.

Leveling used to be rough 40-45 for first timers, now you've just made it rough 1-60.
Old 11-02-2019, 12:48 PM
Banned

no ones making people pick green/teal over blue, they just are

how can you blame staff that no one wants to play the old dead hyper farmed server
Old 11-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

i havent gotten to see vp, let alone farm it!
Closed Thread