Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter888 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the funny part is Chanters are not only self-interested, their abilities are farrrrrr more often used for common interests of all group mates.

Solo as a chanter is absolutely unefficient for the risk of charm broken,for the corpse retrieve, for the exp loss, and for the lost of /list right, which is more effective as Necro/Mage/Shmmy and alot of other classes......

Solo is only kinda hobby when ya are boring with leveling. Something to challenge yourself,when everything gets bored. It's exciting. If for cash-making sake, i'd rather watch a movie and have an necro fded at some competitive camp,sell my loot rights or what.

Start a naked chanter in Green and exp to high lvl just for the sake of solo cashes? I doubt anyone who support this argument had ever played a chanter. What a noob view.
https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0
Old 11-27-2019, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

Holy crap 76 Pages! You almost made me lich myself to death today!

The thread that keeps on giving! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 11-27-2019, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The thread that keeps on giving! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/shrug Enchanters like being unclassically powerful, and everyone else is jelly. Seems like the perfect recipe for a 100+ page thread.

But to be fair, if Shaman got some unclassic boost here that I couldn't prove was classic ... but I couldn't prove it not classic either ... I'd be fighting for 70+ pages too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-27-2019, 06:38 PM
Fire Giant

So, I havent read anything, but here's my guess as to what lit the fire.
1. OP is salty because the camp he wanted was being soloed and said soloer wouldn't share, rough, but its p99. Welcome to the server.

2. OP is salty because he is some class that cant solo without velious gear, and he gave a lvl 4 enchanter 25 plat for spells when he was lvl 35, and the next day, that enchanter was soloing OP's groups exp spot at lvl 37, while OP was still 35. In which case, they are an enchanter, if your jealous, make one, learn to charm, make others jealous.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/shrug Enchanters like being unclassically powerful, and everyone else is jelly. Seems like the perfect recipe for a 100+ page thread.

But to be fair, if Shaman got some unclassic boost here that I couldn't prove was classic ... but I couldn't prove it not classic either ... I'd be fighting for 70+ pages too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More of the same. Commenting about something being not classic without providing any evidence at all. Keep it going brah! Eventually I’m sure the staff will make some changes based on Loramin’s personal memory of something from 20 years ago lmao
Old 11-28-2019, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More of the same. Commenting about something being not classic without providing any evidence at all. Keep it going brah! Eventually I’m sure the staff will make some changes based on Loramin’s personal memory of something from 20 years ago lmao
Still can't grasp that it doesn't matter if it's classic. The experience isn't classic and should be nerfed the same as other classes like Necro or those classes should be left as classic.
Old 11-28-2019, 02:16 PM
Banned

My charm breaks plenty. all it takes is a push of 3 buttons in a matter of seconds to re charm. Mez, Tash, Charm. unless you want charm completely broken and breaking every 5 seconds which probably wasn't classic either I don't see what the fuss is about...

If you hate an OP class because they are so much more powerful than you (which every game usually has and eq has several) then become the OP class.... and if you hate playing said class then stop trying to ruin other peoples chosen class to prop your chosen class up.
Old 11-28-2019, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kul69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still can't grasp that it doesn't matter if it's classic. The experience isn't classic and should be nerfed the same as other classes like Necro or those classes should be left as classic.
Lol I grasp your point, it’s just a simply idiotic point.

You mention necros constantly, sounds like you’re a salty necro who doesn’t like that he got hit with some very minor nerfs and is also annoyed that you aren’t the only strong solo class on the server and therefore you have to compete with others for camps. #OkNecro
Old 11-28-2019, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
put the proven bit in the bug forums, or nothin will happen
press the button
Old 11-28-2019, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The itching may be the drugs
Closed Thread