Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 03:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about Ivanka? I mean she isnt part of Trumps admistration...but somehow she isnt?
Do anyone know what role she plays in Trumps admistration? She wasnt voted in as far as i know..
Lol no I don’t care for Ivanka.

On a 1-10

Soros is a 1 Kushner is a 3 Ivanka is a 4 Trump is like a 7.

I’d say that’s my scale of how much I like each of these people. I don’t even care for Trump THAT much he’s just the best option we have and it’s not close.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol no I don’t care for Ivanka.

On a 1-10

Soros is a 1 Kushner is a 3 Ivanka is a 4 Trump is like a 7.

I’d say that’s my scale of how much I like each of these people. I don’t even care for Trump THAT much he’s just the best option we have and it’s not close.
What is it about the big bad boogeyman that you don't like?

Where is that list of legal scholars that affirms your belief that Trump shouldn't be impeached?
Old 12-06-2019, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Na I love clowning on you. You are my living best case against liberalism. Stick around.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]You think you're winning some sort of game?
Old 12-06-2019, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Rick Wiles Says He’s Stockpiling Ammunition to Prepare for a ‘Violent Civil War’ Between ‘Pagan Left’ and ‘Religious Right’

Quote:
End Times broadcaster, rabid anti-Semite, and radical right-wing conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles kicked off his “TruNews” broadcast last night by announcing that he has begun stockpiling ammunition in response to yesterday’s announcement by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that the House would begin drafting articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump.

Wiles, who recently warned that “there is going to be violence in America” if Trump is removed from office, said that Pelosi’s announcement has forced millions of Americans to start preparing for the possibility of civil war.

“Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler, Eliot Engel, Brad Sherman, and Charles Schumer are compelling calm, law-abiding, middle-class American citizens to prepare for the unthinkable: a violent civil war in America fought between the pagan left and the religious right,” Wiles said. “Their actions are compelling me and others to immediately get ready to defend our families, our personal lives, and our properties if violence erupts in America over the impeachment and ouster of President Trump.”

“The Democrats are forcing me to stockpile ammunition, food, water, and medical supplies to defend my family, home, and church,” he added. “This is a bad dream that won’t end, and it’s brought to you by the Trump haters.”

“I strongly encourage you to take immediate action to prepare your home and family for the worst,” Wiles advised his audience. “Don’t foolishly dismiss my warning that a revolution could erupt, or widespread civil disruptions, even civil war.”
LOOK WHAT YOU'RE MAKING ME DO
Old 12-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have any knowledge of any of that legislation?
No but I am not posting memes or gotcha's that I can't speak to. When you asked me about Sinclair, I said I don't really know that much then decided to spend some time researching. If I am going to post a meme, I'd hope I could talk about it and it have some relevance in my government.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

RUSSIA(tm) always feels like a 20th century bogeyman.

Until they murder ex spies with poison in England a couple of times. Maybe they are in the game still.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I guess you just don't understand other walks of life. What he is saying is that if Trump were to be impeached, it's a political move to try to salvage the election for the Democrats since we have pointed out there are just as capable of being scumbags. As of right now, it sounds like he enjoys the 2nd amendment and believes his rights should not be infringed upon with laws on assault rifles. Every Democratic candidate is arguing for laws based on that. When you feel your rights are infringed, the whole purpose of the 2nd amendment was to rebel. Everyone has a line in sand. For some people its the right to defend yourself, for some people it's slavery, for some people it's speech.

If Trump were to be impeached and a Democratic candidate won and drafted laws that infringed upon his rights to own a firearms.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess you just don't understand other walks of life. What he is saying is that if Trump were to be impeached, it's a political move to try to salvage the election for the Democrats since we have pointed out there are just as capable of being scumbags. As of right now, it sounds like he enjoys the 2nd amendment and believes his rights should not be infringed upon with laws on assault rifles. Every Democratic candidate is arguing for laws based on that. When you feel your rights are infringed, the whole purpose of the 2nd amendment was to rebel. Everyone has a line in sand. For some people its the right to defend yourself, for some people it's slavery, for some people it's speech.

If Trump were to be impeached and a Democratic candidate won and drafted laws that infringed upon his rights to own a firearms.
Fear mongering among the alt-right cult is staggering. Why is 2A the only one that the alt-right cult believes in?
Old 12-06-2019, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

If Trump was impeached why would a Democrat win?
Old 12-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Banned

I've got a good joke for you guys.

A priest and a rabbi walk down the street and see a 10 year old boy.

The priest says, "Want to fuck him?"

The rabbi replies, "Out of what?"
Closed Thread