Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 08:27 AM
Aviak

But thank you for looking into the issue, spinning your story to the gm and putting to rest once and for all that if your in a zerg guild that ksing and player interference and boxing is all okay as long as you carry the correct guild tags is acceptable behavior. Sure be nice if we all had the same advantages the zerg guild had. Anyone else notice if they have a problem with the zerg a gm shows up and magically rules in favor of the zerg but when you report the infraction, nothing?
Old 12-08-2019, 09:28 AM
Aviak

Magerin, my experience has been that Seal Team are permanently camp certain areas and mobs 24/7 to monopolise the drops. In Permafrost they have held the Jailer spawn for months by swapping people in and out. Yes, a lot of the time the seal team members camping are often semi AFK. Because of this I imagine it is hard for a GM to make a decision because the logs show that. I don't like that situation anymore than you do but that is the present state of play.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, this is why green sucks. The leader of the guild bands over backwards to defend its rotten player. I send repeated tells to this player asking which camp they want. No reply just ignores me non stop I petitioned, ask a GM how are these camps in ct are considered, galach replies with if you cant see it you cant claim it. However, allow party a to select a camp if they don't select one, consider the one they can see as their camp. I do so, still nothing. If it would have been the other way around, I had both camps i would have been forced out of one and ksd out of the other becuase of the terrible toxic nature seen in the videos. If you dont have enough fire power, its fuck you and turn on the lawyer questing afterwards. It awful funny how you ducks in these high end guilds can get gms to appear on a whim but us small guys get no staff support when y'all fuck up. It gets really old and wares thin. Makes people think you make deals with the staff to get special attention while the rest of us stand in lines waiting forever to get a simple reply. Again, this is why green sucks. Act like a dick, ignore tells, attempt to kill anyone who enters said camps you want, and have gms on speed dial when someone even remotely steps in the wind of your farts. Hell, you guys redefine the rules of camps when you have all the camps and then break down the camps when you want a foothold in a zone. If I was to camp the lord and Am and you guy wanted to take am, regardless if I was sitting on top of it and stated I wanted am and not lord, a gm would force me out to get you into whatever camp you deemed worthy. but if I was to walk into the same situation and wanted am would yo u guys were clearing am lord and frenzy a gm would tell me to get bent and come back at another point when you guys have left freely if you had the camps frrst. It's a very unpleasant feeling knowing I cant experienc classic without the toxic one sided ruling that come from guilds who can contact staff at any time of day for any reason . Along with that spin whatever story to the gm before they show up. Inconsistent ruling is what really makes green suck specially when most to almost always the rulings favor the zerg guild who has direct lines of communication with staff to spin their story first
imagine thinking galach only answers <SEAL TEAM> petitions. guys a fucken LEGEND and answers every petition in like 0.005 seconds. ABSOLUTE CHAD. best GM server's ever had. and clearly he thinks you are a retard so stop bothering him.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Have seal invaded teal yet?
Old 12-08-2019, 10:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtMacklinFBI [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine thinking galach only answers <SEAL TEAM> petitions. guys a fucken LEGEND and answers every petition in like 0.005 seconds. ABSOLUTE CHAD. best GM server's ever had. and clearly he thinks you are a retard so stop bothering him.
Got to agree here, Galach answers before i finish writing my petition sometimes it looks like. This guy is Legend.

That other lizard GM Kikthik or something had the best answer to any of my petition before. Just appear in a flash, said:"NO" then disappeared.

So boss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2019, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, this is why green sucks. The leader of the guild bands over backwards to defend its rotten player. I send repeated tells to this player asking which camp they want. No reply just ignores me non stop I petitioned, ask a GM how are these camps in ct are considered, galach replies with if you cant see it you cant claim it. However, allow party a to select a camp if they don't select one, consider the one they can see as their camp. I do so, still nothing. If it would have been the other way around, I had both camps i would have been forced out of one and ksd out of the other becuase of the terrible toxic nature seen in the videos. If you dont have enough fire power, its fuck you and turn on the lawyer questing afterwards. It awful funny how you ducks in these high end guilds can get gms to appear on a whim but us small guys get no staff support when y'all fuck up. It gets really old and wares thin. Makes people think you make deals with the staff to get special attention while the rest of us stand in lines waiting forever to get a simple reply. Again, this is why green sucks. Act like a dick, ignore tells, attempt to kill anyone who enters said camps you want, and have gms on speed dial when someone even remotely steps in the wind of your farts. Hell, you guys redefine the rules of camps when you have all the camps and then break down the camps when you want a foothold in a zone. If I was to camp the lord and Am and you guy wanted to take am, regardless if I was sitting on top of it and stated I wanted am and not lord, a gm would force me out to get you into whatever camp you deemed worthy. but if I was to walk into the same situation and wanted am would yo u guys were clearing am lord and frenzy a gm would tell me to get bent and come back at another point when you guys have left freely if you had the camps frrst. It's a very unpleasant feeling knowing I cant experienc classic without the toxic one sided ruling that come from guilds who can contact staff at any time of day for any reason . Along with that spin whatever story to the gm before they show up. Inconsistent ruling is what really makes green suck specially when most to almost always the rulings favor the zerg guild who has direct lines of communication with staff to spin their story first
If this is how you post in a petition forum i would ignore you. W......T......F!

Seal team are AM scum! Fite me!
Old 12-08-2019, 10:43 AM
Kobold

For someone that trained people at the drusella camp that got there before you and got suspended for it and then did it again on other toons they had access to and got those toons suspended you cry alot.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Banned

Staff has been superb so far. And can confirm non biased. This is a new baby, and needs to be treated just right, and they know it. It's getting what it needs. Would call CPS on it if i thought differently.

Great job raising the new servers. /bow to staff
Old 12-08-2019, 11:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtMacklinFBI [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
Old 12-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Seal team are AM scum! Fite me!
Sure would be nice if folks could leave their blue politics in the rear view mirror and start out fresh....

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Closed Thread