Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2014, 12:10 PM
Kobold

Thanks for the responses. I have a dragonbourn sash and a SSb around somewhere, definitely need to get a CoS ( forgot about that one ) I look into the rust boots, mask and shoulders.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sell darkforge helm, buy a skull shaped barbute

buy/farm a Fur Lined Mask for a cheap face slot

bloodstained mantle or tattered mantle for a cheap shoulder slot

buy/farm Dark Rust Boots, sell the darkforge boots or just use them for the ac until you get some levels under your belt and stamina starts giving higher HP returns/ac starts giving less noticeable mitigation

As far as weapons, ebon mace/atramentous shield is a pretty expensive combo. You may want to consider rolling with a green jade halberd. Its incredibly cheap in comparison, has good stats, and a decent ratio. And with the extra money you would have spent on a shield/mace or shield/noc blade you could easily buy an FBSS and maybe something else like a granite bracer, etc.
Im curious how does AC works here on P99. Because i saw some post said they tested and proved that there is an AC HARD CAP on this server ,which means 800ac + wont help for any mitgation and no AC softcap or shield bounce for AC here on P99.

is that the case you mean WHEN ac starts giving no benifit ? should i just take the no HP/STA equipmnt off, when i hit 800 displayed AC? and What lvl should i do this too for STA giving high returns?

BTW i m a lvl 45 ogre SK atm. thanks for any suggestion. /bow
Old 09-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Sarnak

I've been slinging sk gear for a year now. Hit me up on voresteiner if you need ideas or have questions.