Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2019, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

He just can't help but slip a little antisemitism in there for good measure.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your /pol/ is leaking. Please consult your owner's manual for steps to repair and troubleshooting.
Lmao masterful use of pilpul to get out of that discussion where you were clearly being racist and hating on poor people.

“Don’t analyze my views, look there’s nazis!”
Old 11-13-2019, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao masterful use of pilpul to get out of that discussion where you were clearly being racist and hating on poor people.

“Don’t analyze my views, look there’s nazis!”
ignorant people aren't a race. hope that helps.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:35 PM
Banned

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ilpul&amp=true

pilpul
Endless quibbling and argumentation as a tactic to confuse and tire out opposition in political debate. Typically employed by liberal bugmen posing the question "What is a White person" and then continuing to focus on outliers and border examples unrepresentative of a well defined core definition.

Watch every time you nail feniin and horzas awfully ugly viewpoints you get a whole lot of this.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fortune has nothing to do with knowingly avoiding fact because it doesn't fit your idealism.
^pilpul
Old 11-13-2019, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Urbandictionary.com is only considered a reliable source by idiots and charlatans.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^pilpul
How did you come to exist in such a capacity? Did your parents not love you enough? Were you ostracized at school? Bad luck with women?

It's a total YIKES scenario. You lash out at people on the forum for living in a reality bound by facts. Maybe you should take a step back and re-evaluate your situation before you start casting stones, muchacho. Try to get some love in your life.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
ignorant people aren't a race. hope that helps.
Heard of Arabs?
Old 11-13-2019, 01:08 PM
Banned

Feniin your problem is no one buys into your fantasy reality. You lash out at rednecks then say hating less fortunate is a problem I have. 0 integrity on your part, all pilpul. It was just earlier today someone else randomly pointed this out-

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you try to bait people to insult your intelligence so you can report them to the mods?
Everyone knows what you do. Keep on the pilpul.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

President Trump’s approval rating with women has sunk to its lowest point in more than a year, according to a Hill-HarrisX poll.

The new nationwide survey found that just 37 percent of women said they approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 63 percent said they disapprove. Women played a key role in Democrats’ take-back of the House in the 2018 elections, and exit polls showed that women supported Democrats over Republicans by a 19-point margin.
Closed Thread