Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 11:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reporting the crimes of a corrupt administration should be viewed as patriotic. Sorry you're a part of the con-man's criminal conspiracy.
And how much first hand information do you have? I'd love to see what you have versus the current argument taking place between both sides that absolutely points to you being right.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Genuine question: If trump was found to be guilty beyond any doubt of what he has been accused of would people still support him? As in people commenting here.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Genuine question: If trump was found to be guilty beyond any doubt of what he has been accused of would people still support him? As in people commenting here.
Of course they would. Their entire identity is tied to him.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

its a cult. prove me wrong
Old 11-21-2019, 11:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there is obviously a big failure to understand different peoples points here. Both parties are politically corrupt. Both commonly commit crimes. There is obviously a major separation between your local citizen and government. No one has first hand information. You rely on media to get your information. You can't argue media isn't bias. When one owns fox news and the other owns 50 channels, both are pushing an agenda with bias. Due to this, you have to remove all the "grab them by the pussy" or stupid comments that could be taken out of content for both parties.

Now you have to look at policies. Democrats are in favor for dictating how you spend your taxes, which healthcare you choose, the right to self defense, catering to identity politics and LGBTQ movement and discussing drafting laws to "protect." Any laws for equal opportunity are stupid because you can't determine the demographics 100 years from now.

Republicans are for freedom of economic choice, less government restrictions, freedom of defense, stronger military and domestic defense. I also agree with their philosophy of in nature, a man and woman thrive.

So outside of hearsay, it would need to be a real crime committed with pretty sufficient evidence.

People's typical argument against Republicans is they are too wealthy and they don't care about the poor. Republican's donate more money and blood. If you go back through history, it isn't some wealthy organization oppressing people. It's the government and they start by restricting your rights. Eventually you've given them the power to determine what is a movement for the betterment of "mankind" and they will choose that with force.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-21-2019 at 12:02 PM..
Old 11-21-2019, 11:59 AM
Fire Giant

My quesiton is what would it take to make a staunch trump supporter turn against him?

I feel like in the UK it wouldnt take MUCH too turn me against my choice of candidate for leadership. E.g if they were proven to be an actual criminal.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there is obviously a big failure to understand different peoples points here. Both parties are politically corrupt. Both commonly commit crimes. There is obviously a major separation between your local citizen and government. No one has first hand information. You rely on media to get your information. You can't argue media isn't bias. When one owns fox news and the other owns 50 channels, both are pushing an agenda with bias. Due to this, you have to remove all the "grab them by the pussy" or stupid comments that could be taken out of content for both parties.

Now you have to look at policies. Democrats are in favor for dictating how you spend your taxes, which healthcare you choose, the right to self defense, catering to identity politics and LGBTQ movement and discussing drafting laws to "protect." Any laws for equal opportunity are stupid because you can't determine the demographics 100 years from now.

Republicans are for freedom of economic choice, less government restrictions, freedom of defense, stronger military and domestic defense. I also agree with their philosophy of in nature, a man and woman thrive.

So outside of hearsay, it would need to be a real crime committed with pretty sufficient evidence.
None of this is true. Like, none of it. You are so disjointed from reality that we can't even talk facts.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

People's typical argument against Republicans is they are too wealthy and they don't care about the poor. Republican's donate more money and blood. If you go back through history, it isn't some wealthy organization oppressing people. It's the government and they start by restricting your rights. Eventually you've given them the power to determine what is a movement for the betterment of "mankind" and they will choose that with force.
Ok what crime would that be thats serious enough for you?

I've seen a vid of a trump supporter say they would still support him if he was found to have shot someone or smoked crack.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Instead of trying to get to the bottom of the truth like they should, every single Republican is acting like Trump's defense attorney.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Ok what crime would that be thats serious enough for you?

I've seen a vid of a trump supporter say they would still support him if he was found to have shot someone or smoked crack.
I think people are at a crossroads. For a lot of people, freedom of economic choice for all and being able to own firearms to defend yourself is more important than one single person dying. It's a weird argument to have because you have 17 candidates for Democrat and 0 front runner for Republican after Trump. People feel that if you are allowing a Democrat, you are openly helping sign off on the removal of freedoms.
Closed Thread