Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 11:12 PM
Sarnak

Default How soon till we see AE groups mass training in Seb and KC

Man i loved ae groups and the tears it would bring when my group would pull like half of KC and other newbs waited and hoped to get a single mob every 10 mins
Old 03-25-2011, 11:28 PM
Fire Giant

I'm an enchanter, and a wizard hit me up yesterday asking about AE groups, so how do they work?

Asher
Old 03-26-2011, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

they don't until you're higher level
Old 03-26-2011, 12:25 AM
Sarnak

Get two ench, cleric, 2 mages(or wiz) and a puller. Get the group in a tight corner, lets say the cubby of KC. Puller goes and pulls as many mobs as he can with out dieing and brings it to the group. The Ench are spam casting their 3 ae stuns, the color shift ones. WHen all the mobs are gathered and stunned the mages and or wiz start aeing the group. The cleric will heal when needed and can also use upheavel to ae nuke. I did this on live and would kill around 40 mobs a pull, probably more.

Some variation of group make up can be switched. Can use 3 ae nukers and have cleric pull
Old 03-26-2011, 01:28 AM
Sarnak

2 ench, 1 cleric, 3 wizzies. Rune up. Wizzies all go pull with their flux staves and bring their haul back to the cleric and chanters who stun lock them. Wizzies go get more and more and more until the cleric and chanters are really starting to sweat. Wizzies point themselves at the pile of mobs and at a corner (dunno if this matters here, seems that spells don't have a push on p1999). Rip PBAE spells as fast as they refresh. Profit.

I've killed upwards of 60 mobs at a shot this way but you probably want to get a bit less until you get the hang of it.

I forgot the part where you piss EVERYONE off by claiming nearly every camp in upper seb. Oh and the part where you all die once every 4-5 times.
Last edited by Zigfreed; 03-26-2011 at 01:30 AM..
Old 03-26-2011, 01:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigfreed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 ench, 1 cleric, 3 wizzies. Rune up. Wizzies all go pull with their flux staves and bring their haul back to the cleric and chanters who stun lock them. Wizzies go get more and more and more until the cleric and chanters are really starting to sweat. Wizzies point themselves at the pile of mobs and at a corner (dunno if this matters here, seems that spells don't have a push on p1999). Rip PBAE spells as fast as they refresh. Profit.

I've killed upwards of 60 mobs at a shot this way but you probably want to get a bit less until you get the hang of it.

I forgot the part where you piss EVERYONE off by claiming nearly every camp in upper seb. Oh and the part where you all die once every 4-5 times.
i have a feeling if you try that here, you will get banned -- sounds fucking great though haha

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 03-26-2011, 01:53 AM
Sarnak

AE killing was some of the msot fun i had in kunark. It actaully made lvling enjoyable since most lvling was boring and easy with little risk and little reward but when you aed pulled in KC or Seb or Chardok you would get tons of exp and tons of loot and die tons of time but in the end it was way faster than any other lvling and loot farming
Old 03-26-2011, 09:10 AM
Kobold

We used 1 ench (me, post 52), 3 wizards, cleric, and one other to fill in - wizard preferably but many other classes filled in just fine. If we didn't have a puller, the cleric would DA pull. Took some practice to learn the best method, but once we had it down it was stellar exp!!!

And KC sucked for AEing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-26-2011, 09:15 AM
Fire Giant

We did it with 1 war, 1 ench, 1 cleric, 3 wizzies in chardok if I remember correctly.
Closed Thread