Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2018, 07:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardsalmon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the dumbest thread I've ever read.
Then we have succeeded.
Old 12-26-2018, 07:48 AM
Planar Protector

Isn't like 90% of asia descendants of Genghis Khan?
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 12-26-2018, 10:01 AM
Fire Giant

90% maybe, but the khans never successfully invaded Japan, which until wwii was a huge source of pride for the Japanese. I think it was kublah khan who made the attempts. Legend talks about how a typhoon destroyed a large number of khans ships, which is where the origin of the word kamakaze, or divine wind, comes from.
Old 12-26-2018, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't like 90% of asia descendants of Genghis Khan?
I think you have that backwards.

It's like 10%, but that's still insane.
Old 12-26-2018, 10:55 AM
Kobold

Incels only exist because they never learned the "three rules to getting laid if you are ugly".

Rule One: Have money, or be in a band. You can be the ugliest mother fucker in the world but if you've got a trust fund or bring in bank there is at least a respectable 7 who will be willing to suck your cock daily. If you are in a band, well, just look at all the repulsive "artists" out there that clean up on a daily basis. Women are lulled not by the microphone but by that tangential taste of fame.

One can only assume that all incels are thus poor trash. So they have the last two rules.

Two: Muscles: Fellas, I'm here to tell you that countless men in the gym have beast mauled bear buttfucked faces. If they were chubs they'd be incels, but they go and they pump iron. Get ripped, get pussy. It's really as simple as that. You don't even need to be a manly man. The amount of bitchmade cowards I know who go to the gym and then follow it up with a manicure and watch an episode of Gilmore Girls while draining a refreshing wine cooler is immense. Real men are farm strong, lumberjack bodies, or blood thirsty soldiers. So you too can get 8s and 9s just by virtue of having muscles.

Three: The Gift of Gab: I once had a fat friend, I'm talking an inter-tube belly man tittied mother fucker, and he always, always went home with beautiful women after a night at the bar. Maybe the booze were to his advantage, but probably it was because he was funny. So many girls said "He's just so funny" hours before opening their legs. One of the fastest ways to get into any girls pants is to make them laugh. Ugly men do it all the time, look at comedians. Something changed in the past thirty years when comedians became fatter, uglier, jewier, and they pull in pussy like its the easiest thing to do in life. Seriously. Just make women laugh and they will let you put your fingers inside them.

You only need to have one of the three to get laid incels. Just one. Pick one and it's good.

But I'm mainly posting for a different opportunity. You may be poor, guaranteed to be so if you're an incel. But you as an incel on Project 1999 are rich as fuck with plat. I am making a no shit, very serious, as serious as p99 raiders take pixels, willing to provide my services for "The Gift of Gab". For 10,000 Platinum an hour I will tell you who to swipe, what to say, how to make them giggle, contemplate, imagine a world with you, and get you laid. You show me what she says, I tailor fit a response for you to send. Through lies, deception, and a silver tongue on your side I will get you women. They won't all be 9s, or 8s. But god damnit I have a 6 or less guarantee. You need confidence pussy, and then it all starts rolling in.

PM me for inquiries. Most of this post was in jest, but I will absolutely provide "The Gift of Gab" service to any man or woman with enough plat to purchase a Bel-Ami word smith.
Old 12-26-2018, 12:24 PM
Banned

Step 1: Shower and put on deodorant. Clean up that nasty rat nest of a beard.

Step 2: Go outside where there are humans. Do not stare.

Step 3: Relax and don't come across as a serial killer.

Step 4: Sex.
Old 12-26-2018, 01:22 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Step 1: Shower and put on deodorant. Clean up that nasty rat nest of a beard.

Step 2: Go outside where there are humans. Do not stare.

Step 3: Relax and don't come across as a serial killer.

Step 4: Sex.
*stares intently*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Incels only exist because they never learned the "three rules to getting laid if you are ugly".

Rule One: Have money, or be in a band. You can be the ugliest mother fucker in the world but if you've got a trust fund or bring in bank there is at least a respectable 7 who will be willing to suck your cock daily. If you are in a band, well, just look at all the repulsive "artists" out there that clean up on a daily basis. Women are lulled not by the microphone but by that tangential taste of fame.

One can only assume that all incels are thus poor trash. So they have the last two rules.

Two: Muscles: Fellas, I'm here to tell you that countless men in the gym have [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]beast mauled bear buttfucked faces[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. If they were chubs they'd be incels, but they go and they pump iron. Get ripped, get pussy. It's really as simple as that. You don't even need to be a manly man. The amount of bitchmade cowards I know who go to the gym and then follow it up with a manicure and watch an episode of Gilmore Girls while draining a refreshing wine cooler is immense. Real men are farm strong, lumberjack bodies, or blood thirsty soldiers. So you too can get 8s and 9s just by virtue of having muscles.

Three: The Gift of Gab: I once had a fat friend, I'm talking an inter-tube belly man tittied mother fucker, and he always, always went home with beautiful women after a night at the bar. Maybe the booze were to his advantage, but probably it was because he was funny. So many girls said "He's just so funny" hours before opening their legs. One of the fastest ways to get into any girls pants is to make them laugh. Ugly men do it all the time, look at comedians. Something changed in the past thirty years when comedians became fatter, uglier, jewier, and they pull in pussy like its the easiest thing to do in life. Seriously. Just make women laugh and they will let you put your fingers inside them.

You only need to have one of the three to get laid incels. Just one. Pick one and it's good.

But I'm mainly posting for a different opportunity. You may be poor, guaranteed to be so if you're an incel. But you as an incel on Project 1999 are rich as fuck with plat. I am making a no shit, very serious, as serious as p99 raiders take pixels, willing to provide my services for "The Gift of Gab". For 10,000 Platinum an hour I will tell you who to swipe, what to say, how to make them giggle, contemplate, imagine a world with you, and get you laid. You show me what she says, I tailor fit a response for you to send. Through lies, deception, and a silver tongue on your side I will get you women. They won't all be 9s, or 8s. But god damnit I have a 6 or less guarantee. You need confidence pussy, and then it all starts rolling in.

PM me for inquiries. Most of this post was in jest, but I will absolutely provide "The Gift of Gab" service to any man or woman with enough plat to purchase a Bel-Ami word smith.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A+ post.

Just be funny and not retarded. It's like the easiest thing to do, the rest comes naturally. Once you stop being a retard.

NOT sorry if you are a retard.

Also, brush and floss your teeth, even if you only have 1 broken one. Still brush it.

Looks are incredibly unimportant for *guys*, even handsome comly (meaning their hair was brushed yesterday) dykes get away with bear butt fucked faces.

And make your god damned beds.
Last edited by Irulan; 12-26-2018 at 01:28 PM..
Old 12-26-2018, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*stares intently*

A+ post.

Just be funny and not retarded. It's like the easiest thing to do, the rest comes naturally. Once you stop being a retard.

Also, brush and floss your teeth, even if you only have 1 broken one. Still brush it.

Looks are incredibly unimportant for *guys*, even handsome comly (meaning their hair was brushed yesterday) dykes get away with bear butt fucked faces.

bossy
Old 12-26-2018, 02:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*stares intently*

A+ post.

This is very true. Just make the bed. And when they ask "How often do you wash your sheets" the answer is always "Once a week", even if its once per expansion release.
Old 12-26-2018, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is very true. Just make the bed. And when they ask "How often do you wash your sheets" the answer is always "Once a week", even if its once per expansion release.
"Oh fuck, you're supposed to wash them?"
Closed Thread