Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 02:19 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2019, 01:25 PM
Banned

So I basically realized that being poor sucks. Letting the government make you poor is retarded. And yall are basically fucked.

GL. With your butts.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I basically realized that being poor sucks. Letting the government make you poor is retarded. And yall are basically fucked.

GL. With your butts.
No one ever said "I wouldn't be poor if i was sitting at home drinking, smoking weed, and playing video games all day"
Old 01-24-2019, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one ever said "I wouldn't be poor if i was sitting at home drinking, smoking weed, and playing video games all day"
That population will be easy to exploit and destroy though.
Old 01-24-2019, 01:42 PM
Banned

My boooooty will be extra nutritious tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2019, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usx3HEm8MCo
Old 01-24-2019, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26RTlPgg-tA

Mad Watch! Mad Watch!

It's 2 days slow, that's what it is!
Old 01-24-2019, 02:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you used to think black lives matter and Colin Kaepernick kneeling was important, now you don't even remember what the whole point of that even was.

Nothings changed. You just gave up.

how many other causes have you went on and on and on and on about and didn't change.

You forgot about mass shootings it seems you haven't said a thing about them since the last.

It used to be public schools you wanted to fix, do you even remember that? You didn't fix anything.

Never closed Guantanamo, never got us out of Iraq. Never fixed the water in Flint. Didn't stop the pipeline through the Indian reservation.

No new laws that the police have to abide by no new training.

No healthcare. The wall that bush built is still up.

You're beeming with pride your media higher ground has stooped to Foxes level like it is some brilliant tactical move.

Long-dead are the Liberals of Jon Stewart's time.

In 2016 the millennials weren't handed the torch from generation-x, they just took it.

Enter the generation of autistic 27 year olds. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
Brilliant !
Old 01-24-2019, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My boooooty will be extra nutritious tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shake that healthy butt.
Old 01-28-2019, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, which is why I'm so opposed to "green new deal" as a waste of money. I think we should be focusing more on toxic emissions, you know the kind that give everyone cancer and lung disease, instead of greenhouse gases.

The US and Europe are uniquely situated to deal with any destabilizing effects of climate change due to our wealth and comparatively low population.

Over the next 50 years Africa will undergo a population boom and subsequent refugee crisis that will threaten the entire planet, and their inability to adapt to climate change could be a mitigating factor. In effect we're pyrogens giving the planet a fever.
i agree with all this (especially focusing on toxic emissions) except maybe the part that we are pyrogens giving the planet a "fever". From our perspective that is a potentially valid claim because a warming planet could make things difficult for modern man, but it could be better for the planet and life in general. yeah, some species unable to adapt will be lost, but many more will thrive and/or emerge ^^ we may wipeout humanity by warming the globe, but well hardly damage the planet or impede life in general. This may sound like a retraded distinction, but I think it is worth addressing because of its own mplications ^^