Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2019, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

I've been had
Old 08-27-2019, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been had
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2019, 01:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't you remember those classic DB Dozekars and ST Golems?
That DB solo statue kill was pretty impressive.
Old 08-27-2019, 02:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerfu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I'll further elaborate. I have my shiny new Aftermath tag... So here's the deal

I wasn't the one on voice, that was Fangry, Dorpheus and Bladefrenzy. I used the recording as evidence because while I was a ranking officer in DB like 6 months ago, I got my permissions taken away for a 4 month break with no messages to anyone in discord. I had no working computer so I just didn't even load discord on my phone.

I DM'd an officer the video link around 2pm on Sunday before our Plane of Sky clear. Bladefrenzy was busy lawyer questing in officer chat (Which I couldn't see but people would tell me because well I have friends). BF posted a half arsed apology that just further shifted blame and started berating people that question him.. kinda like in game.. go figure. At around Midnight Sunday I was talking to a greenhorn officer about it and he was defending Bladefrenzy's actions. I'm Bi-Polar 1 and I was in mania over the whole thing of course.

So after some newbie DB officer basically told me to fuck myself and no action on the part of leadership, 19 hours after I DM'd leadership the video I dropped this little gem on the forums.

Without this post, Bladefrenzy would still be in DB no doubt. He has done this at least 15-20 times in 2 years but not this extreme.

After the post, leadership was freaking out, telling me I trashed DB like I did Clue and blah blah.. whatever.

The original guild leaders of DB (Allio, Abiatharr, Kazekage) wanted me back in the guild after speaking with me initially.

After my guild invites yesterday I was promptly booted from the guild and told by new leadership that they were still discussing. At that point I did a bye felcia. I contacted Monrezz and got my AM tag..

Whew. the end.
that, right there, is all i needed to see. smh @ DB Leadership.. assuming true, and giving the benefit of the doubt, they could have been squashed this whole thing if they put some principles before their interests (retaining a raid leader? I guess?)
Old 08-27-2019, 02:07 PM
Orc

The argument was that 19 hours was not enough time to do something, Rainik.
Old 08-27-2019, 02:08 PM
Orc

which basically means people disagreed that he deserved an immediate boot.
Old 08-27-2019, 02:09 PM
Orc

And I guildremoved to prove a point, I was getting back in but it only took them 5 minutes to kneejerk guild remove me after I was retagged.
Old 08-27-2019, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

smh..what he did is an /autoboot , dont care what he might bring to the table in game.
Old 08-27-2019, 02:10 PM
Orc

At that point, not worth my time.
Old 08-27-2019, 02:25 PM
Kobold

I thought things would improve once Abiatharr came in to level things out but apparently people don't want to listen to the voice of reason.
What's there to discuss? Is DB the type of guild that tells its members to shut the fuck up and mutes them when they have issues or not?
The thing with Clue deserved the name and shame and so did this. It might be painful because it's our own guild but doing the right thing is hardly ever the same as doing the easy thing.
Closed Thread