Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2019, 06:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone was fantastically disappointed when green turned out to be a pve server,
Maybe three or four people were disappointed...but that's about it..
Old 09-24-2019, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone was fantastically disappointed when green turned out to be a pve server, but then a classic EQ historian brought to everyone's attention that there were very few rules in the initial phases of classic EQ, which green will reflect at launch. Obviously this makes the game a lot more fun and interesting, and sort of makes it a temporary pvp server in a sense.

But how long does this "no rules" phase of the server last? If I can't roll my cleric at launch for DA training, I'm really hoping there will be time to level a monk to 14 on a super casual timeline before the server adopts the rest of the play nice policy and goes full blue.
Nobody was disappointed and I told you that months ago. So pathetic how you're still hoping for a PVP server. Go play on Red with the 6 other people that play there.
Old 09-25-2019, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Nothing "pathetic" about wishing for a PvP server. However, namecalling kinda is
Old 09-25-2019, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

In the early days I think this sort of behavior was rare. I don't recall ever getting intentionally trained or KSed. I'm sure it might have happened once or twice. PNP from day 1 is probably more classic although what PNP even means is more debatable.
Old 09-25-2019, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing "pathetic" about wishing for a PvP server. However, namecalling kinda is
Its pathetic making one obvious troll thread and comment after another, he's been doing this basically since green announced in server chat and now moving into the green section. His posts should be auto moved to RNF.
Old 09-25-2019, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its pathetic making one obvious troll thread and comment after another, he's been doing this basically since green announced in server chat and now moving into the green section. His posts should be auto moved to RNF.
not sure what u mean. i'm definitely a pvp player and one of the many disappointed when green was announced as a pve server. now i'm just hoping the devs keep it classic and allow training and the like.
Old 09-25-2019, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

You made one troll thread after another on server chat saying how it was already decided that green would be teams PvP. Now you're trying to troll here talking about legalized training and KS'ing. Super obvious and boring, and I thought not encouraged on the boards outside of RnF.
Old 09-25-2019, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You made one troll thread after another on server chat saying how it was already decided that green would be teams PvP. Now you're trying to troll here talking about legalized training and KS'ing. Super obvious and boring, and I thought not encouraged on the boards outside of RnF.
Yeah she's a pretty lame poster. Ignore her.
Old 09-25-2019, 12:18 PM
Server GM

Never. The PNP rules will be in place day 1
Closed Thread