Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2019, 09:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulButConcerned101 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, I downloaded and played last night, and will play allday today, so far, its awesome. But we will see in 2 months. from what I am reading here, and seeing in game chat, that blue and red server need to come down. otherwise, most of this pop and their alts will be level 50 by December, doing the same thing, getting bored and going back to their established toons. I mean I actually complained about the nonstop rain last night, 5 hours of rain...and got frustrated at the training newbs in CB...but THAT is EQ.

that frustration is why I will play today.
You need therapy and/or medication.

There is a huge stigma against getting proper professional help for mental health. Don't let that deter you from getting help so you can live a rich and full life.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need therapy and/or medication.

There is a huge stigma against getting proper professional help for mental health. Don't let that deter you from getting help so you can live a rich and full life.

That's a horrible thing to tell someone, considering just how many shitty therapists there are out there. Therapy is extremely expensive and the odds of finding someone who is an "artist" at that profession who clicks with the patient and, most importantly, can actually help are slim to none.

Check your priverlage cisheteronormative scum
Old 10-27-2019, 10:45 PM
Banned

heartwarming thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] op went from incoherent complaining to joining in on the fun

welcome home old friend
Old 10-27-2019, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

that is a huge wall but i'm curious what it says anyone got a tldr summary?
Old 10-27-2019, 10:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a horrible thing to tell someone, considering just how many shitty therapists there are out there. Therapy is extremely expensive and the odds of finding someone who is an "artist" at that profession who clicks with the patient and, most importantly, can actually help are slim to none.

Check your priverlage cisheteronormative scum
I know you're joking around but this kind if crap really is dangerous to spout out. Licensed therapists are effective and good at what they do. Obviously don't visit one of the nutjob born-again Christian ones but otherwise seeking help is absolutely the way to go.
Old 10-27-2019, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulButConcerned101 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, I downloaded and played last night, and will play allday today, so far, its awesome. But we will see in 2 months. from what I am reading here, and seeing in game chat, that blue and red server need to come down. otherwise, most of this pop and their alts will be level 50 by December, doing the same thing, getting bored and going back to their established toons. I mean I actually complained about the nonstop rain last night, 5 hours of rain...and got frustrated at the training newbs in CB...but THAT is EQ.

that frustration is why I will play today.
Heck yea bruther, enjoy it while it lasts

in 2 months green will be a manastone camp simulator since that is the most easily accessible and guaranteed loot with their /list system only 1 week lookout. There won't be anything better for most people to do

if you wanna come back and comment on that bit of unclassicness at that time, you'll find no shortage of people agreeing I spect
Old 10-28-2019, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you're joking around but this kind if crap really is dangerous to spout out. Licensed therapists are effective and good at what they do. Obviously don't visit one of the nutjob born-again Christian ones but otherwise seeking help is absolutely the way to go.
There was a reason that scene from Good Will Hunting made the cut. Even therapists with Phds can be an absolute headache / waste of time talking with. Psychiatrist who refuse to push meds are probably the most reliable option. Seek help, yes, but a lot of professionals can do more harm than good, often without even realizing it. Think about the number of teachers that were actually worth a damn versus the rest. The profession is an important one and all children should seek out an education, but there are ones that make the process unbearable to the point where the average person would be better of self-taught.
Old 10-28-2019, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm not joking. Most of them are shit.
Old 10-28-2019, 03:55 AM
Planar Protector

LiCeNSEd tHeraPisTs aRe eFFecTiVe aNd GoOd At WhAt thEy dO
Old 10-28-2019, 04:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that is a huge wall but i'm curious what it says anyone got a tldr summary?
Scholars have debated the TLDR of OPs manifesto for centuries, but it turns out that no one has actually ever read it.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread