Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The forums certainly didn't show it. By far the most toxic group of people I've ever seen in a community lmao.
Thats the forums, it was always dominated by a dozen toxic assholes. Another reason why red should of never gotten global /ooc (it let them continue their forum shitalking in game) and should link character accounts to forum accounts and chain ban both for respective infractions.

Anyways, ignore those forums. If a new red server opens you will see its a different experience in game.
Old 10-30-2019, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

I don't think people were ready for every mob to be contested and it being super slow to lvl. It causes people to get all toxic and angry in game. I will say just do a /who all lfg and your lvl range and create a group. Most of these people just sit with LFG up but aren't proactive at all for making one.
Old 10-30-2019, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trust me when I say this server has come a LONG way from being truly toxic. Most of the ill minded people have burned out or been banned.

back in 2010-2014 was probably the most toxic period of this server. And the fact that they had to clean up the forums is proof of this.

Many of you will never know just how crazy things on p99 and p99 forums use to be. I was lucky to catch the tail end of the madness.
Can confirm that time frame on p99 was true toxicity
Old 10-30-2019, 05:51 PM
Orc

Agreed ^^
Old 10-30-2019, 05:55 PM
Banned

In the Vale I have encounted almost no toxicity issues, sure some sore egos after losing a Ruined Wolf pelt or Spiderling Silks. Nothing a little bind wound can't heal. This is EQ folks, toughen up and make your own fun.
Old 10-30-2019, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-30-2019, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trust me when I say this server has come a LONG way from being truly toxic. Most of the ill minded people have burned out or been banned.

back in 2010-2014 was probably the most toxic period of this server. And the fact that they had to clean up the forums is proof of this.

Many of you will never know just how crazy things on p99 and p99 forums use to be. I was lucky to catch the tail end of the madness.
I was there for the madness
Old 10-30-2019, 06:25 PM
Fire Giant

The server is fun so far and the hard work is appreciated. Also merkk is so cool.
Old 10-30-2019, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Problem is that 6 man groups are really bad XP at lower levels, really the entire game until Kunark comes around. Duo / Trio is so much more efficient. I understand the frustration though as a classic cleric player who always had to group.
Old 10-30-2019, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry you didnt get goblin camp
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Closed Thread