Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 02:03 AM
Fire Giant

Default Recent Events

Recent Exploit

Recently, I found out via Rogean's inflammatory post that 2-3 TMO members who had access to a large number of TMO accounts used some sort of item dupe at some point in time on their own characters. Froovy and Internode are two that I have heard of so far (unfortunately members trusted them with access to many accounts, including one of my alt cleric accounts), I have not heard any other evidence implicating any other TMO members. Almost all banned accounts have nothing to do with any exploit. I am sure they will enjoy their no-eq christmas holidays thanks to Rogean's new hardline approach, banning unrelated parties.

Quote:
It is based on that information that we are raid suspending the guild for 2 weeks. We brought up the possibility of completely disbanding The Mystical Order. Personally, I find it hard to believe that TMO leadership was not aware or suspicious of this happening, however we are only able to take action on the information we have.
In the past, we have dealt with things legitimately. We respect GMs and speak with you through the petition forums and proper channels. I am unsure why you are attacking TMO publicly rather than coming to the leadership and trying to get to the bottom of it. I would obviously assist you any way I can & remove any parties you informed me as cheaters. Banning 80+ unrelated parties seems like a personal vendetta more than anything. Especially when you do it while calling out the guild name, saying we were lucky to not been disbanded. TMO has been playing here since when the server pop was in the low 100s. We have been helping with promoting & classicizing the server for years; perhaps we have dominated the raid scene, but we have contributed as much as we can to bug reports and making this server the classic experience Nilbog envisions.

Real Money Trading

Quote:
another guild member recently banned for heavy RMT inolvement
As far as I am aware, 1 ex-TMO named Crazyeyes the King of Thieves was caught for this recently. Totally caught us off guard, there's always been people who quit EQ and cash out, how can you hold a guild accountable for that - One individual member who bails.

Why were no other guilds who had RMTers in it called out to the server? Once again seems like a targeted attack.

Raid Scene

Quote:
an officer recently suspended for ninja looting.
In the past, wizard epic first had been ninja looted off of CT by an officer of a rival guild and nothing was done except a personal suspension. A VP ninja loot of an exe blade off silverwing also occurred in the past with a 1 wk personal suspension. The public announcement of disciplinary action against TMO and the actions of our crazy french Canadian SK(Who has already been suspended for weeks for the infraction - & has a 2month suspension), should have no connection if you wish to be consistent.

Quote:
The same guild monopolizing raid content for 2 years that they might not even need anymore is ridiculous, just to block other guilds from the chance of gearing up to take on the same end game content.

I was thinking to myself the other day and I came to ask myself.. Are we providing this server to give people the arena to compete to such bitter extremes that it has resorted to taking every absolute measure to be victorious, or are we here to provide a classic Everquest experience for everyone to enjoy?

If you wanted TMO to change our raid scene approach, you could have asked and we would have been open to any ideas. It seems more like you just want TMO to disband or be severely hurt. This has only been an issue since the return of the players who left for EQ mac. I hope we can resolve this and you will remove the post attacking TMO for a few individuals actions.

Thanks
Old 12-20-2013, 02:06 AM
Sarnak

+1
Last edited by Tycko; 12-20-2013 at 03:02 AM..
Old 12-20-2013, 02:08 AM
Sarnak

/popcorn
Old 12-20-2013, 02:10 AM
Sarnak

no christmas EQ made me laugh hard.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:11 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2013, 02:12 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2013, 02:14 AM
Aviak

Exploiting was the case that they gave me
Exploiting was the case that they gave me
Old 12-20-2013, 02:16 AM
Aviak

Damn Zeelot mad. Guess that was some of his characters that were banned as well...hah
I will be praying to the EQ Gods that he is banned for mocking Rogean.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:23 AM
Kobold

Do we really need to stoop this low?

http://www.foxwoods.com/default.aspx
Old 12-20-2013, 02:23 AM
Orc

How do you know it was only used on their own accounts? Rogean only stated it was used on a 'handful.'
Closed Thread