Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump wins the election and the economy starts getting better the next day, before he's even actually president. Putin agrees to work with the US, companies agree to bring their production plants back to the US, and China agrees to renegotiate trade deals.

"The world is going to end thanks to trump, guys! CNN told me he was impulsive and ill tempered!"
He is unhinged.

He gets triggered by the most mundane things and bitches on twitter, I'd hate to see what he will do impulsively once he has his power against his opposition.

CNN told me nothing. He yells at the play of Hamilton out of his impulsive stupidity. They owe him shit. They were well spoken and brief, no profanity or name calling, just asking for his party to treat all Americans with fairness.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I have your stuff? :3
You wouldn't want it. Smells like a liberal. With free ranged organic eggs in my refrigerator and clean energy Prius in my drive way [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I got a Prius just in time for NJ's increase in gas tax. Freaking Christie ruining my life. We had under $2 a gallon for so long
Old 11-21-2016, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

most of you are stupid children
Old 11-21-2016, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

That explains it. Only snobby twats drive priuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest

Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd say something like "man idk what you're smoking, but I wish you'd pass it over here", but clearly whatever you're smoking is making you a fucking retard
I get my news from multiple sources unlike you. You are too closed minded to listen to multiple points of view. I'm willing to listen to both MSNBC and fox and make a moderate point of view.

You have trouble understanding when I'm completely serious and what parts I'm kidding with, but trump is impulsive, that is a fact; and I hope the senate and Pence helps him be more presidential and last TV reality show star
Fire Giant

Quote:
That explains it. Only snobby twats drive priuses
I pay less money per gallon, enjoy wasting your cash with your hummer

I pay $13 to drive 300 miles. How about you?
Last edited by Trungep99; 11-21-2016 at 01:30 PM..
Old 11-21-2016, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get my news from multiple sources unlike you. You are too closed minded to listen to multiple points of view. I'm willing to listen to both MSNBC and fox and make a moderate point of view.

You have trouble understanding when I'm completely serious and what parts I'm kidding with, but trump is impulsive, that is a fact; and I hope the senate and Pence helps him be more presidential and last TV reality show star
MSNBC and fox are pawns of the same people, you're getting both sides of the wrong coin, so you're double uninformed.

I can't count how many sources I cross check to get my news, but its certainly more than two, and they're certainly not Murdoch propaganda machines.

Trump has gotten serious. At first he was outspoken and abrasive, but that was all part of his plan to get people to pay attention. He's being presidential as fuck these days. Give the man a chance. He hasn't even been inaugurated yet

Quote:

Old 11-21-2016, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Trump wins the election and the economy starts getting better the next day, before he's even actually president.
Are you talking about the real economy, or the wall street economy.

That dissonance.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
MSNBC and fox are pawns of the same people, you're getting both sides of the wrong coin, so you're double uninformed.

I can't count how many sources I cross check to get my news, but its certainly more than two, and they're certainly not Murdoch propaganda machines.

Trump has gotten serious. At first he was outspoken and abrasive, but that was all part of his plan to get people to pay attention. He's being presidential as fuck these days. Give the man a chance. He hasn't even been inaugurated yet
I am more than willing to give him a chance. I just don't like his selections for the cabinet knowing their baggage.

And I don't like how he feels an urge to make stupid complaints on twitter over mundane things like Hamilton making a brief speech to his VP, where Pence stated on Fox he wasn't offended by it.

Fox and MSNBC are my tv news sources. I read multiple news papers too and listen to local radio in the NY area
Old 11-21-2016, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you talking about the real economy, or the wall street economy.

That dissonance.
Its like west Virginia, baby

Its all related

Quote:

Closed Thread