Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could also learn to suck dick real gud
worth more and will survive globalization / centralization / automation / remote-ization / melanation of the IT peasant game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by America; 01-31-2019 at 01:59 PM..
Old 01-31-2019, 02:09 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
worth more and will survive globalization / centralization / automation / remote-ization / melanation of the IT peasant game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did IT for over a decade its definitely been melanized quite a bit from when I had a unique skill set.

Which I saw coming. I still think IBM probably does what I used to do best but IDK anymore.

Pakistan and India are closing the domestic gap while Singapore Taiwan, Hong Kong and incidentally China close the global market.

This is just the way it is. Tbh if I was mandarin literate right now I would have my own private palace in Oceania
Old 01-31-2019, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I think when you vote wisely and raise your children to be ambitious and motivated you probably aren't an inbred hick.
but you just generalized all miners into one group and hated. You're a hating-ass faggot. GTFO here
Old 01-31-2019, 02:53 PM
Banned

he literally gives injured coal miners and wrinkly medicaid beneficiaries foot massage for a living
Old 01-31-2019, 03:00 PM
Banned

I dont really care about socoal media censorship, as long as you lames keep catapulting FAANG stocks up through the roof, ill take the money and shut up (FNGU, and TQQQ off the hook since christmas)

Sometimes i gotta remind myself that whining about what SHOULD be instead of exploiting what IS is faggoty ass beta shit. Thanks for the reminder kids.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-31-2019 at 03:05 PM..
Old 01-31-2019, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're likely going to find other jobs because they have relevant skills and probably live in major metros. If not in journalism, then somewhere in tech.

Those millions of rural hicks on the other hand... are probably just going to keep living off of welfare and begging for their coal jobs back.
you have a very colorful image of the majority of americans. Its almost as if maybe its fantastical.
Old 01-31-2019, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
They're likely going to find other jobs because they have relevant skills and probably live in major metros. If not in journalism, then somewhere in tech.

Those millions of rural hicks on the other hand... are probably just going to keep living off of welfare and begging for their coal jobs back.
Pfft "relevant skills"...like writing "Top 10 Breakfast cereals who man-splained in the 80s"?

Most of Buzzfeed's viral traffic was written by a teenager in Michigan...who worked for FREE
Old 01-31-2019, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Vote wisely....
When’s the last time we had an opportunity to do that in America? ‘92?
Old 01-31-2019, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he literally gives injured coal miners and wrinkly medicaid beneficiaries foot massage for a living
January 2019 dunk of the month
Old 01-31-2019, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vote wisely....
When’s the last time we had an opportunity to do that in America? ‘92?
2016, by not voting for a reality tv star and incompetent businessman who squandered daddy's fortune
Closed Thread