Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 06:59 AM
Planar Protector

Default Liberal re-education camps in America

How do you get Americans to voluntarily go to re-education camps?

Make it free, and call it a University.
Old 02-04-2016, 07:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you get Americans to voluntarily go to re-education camps?

Make it free, and call it a University.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lookout zionists you got a lot of angry dudes with thumbs POd
Old 02-04-2016, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Kind of like how public schools teach atheism except kids are forced to go and learn that.

The sad part is people are choosing to go to these 'universities'.

PC BRO
Old 02-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

"It's when people forget God Tyrants forge their chains." Patrick Henry
Old 02-04-2016, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

University? They start that stuff back in like pre-school now. They get 13yrs of liberal indoctrination before they even reach college. As a Gen-Xer, in my day we had open vocal prayer in school over the PA, to Jesus, by students. Then they said couldn't do that any longer, that was jr.high. In high school, they cut the pledge of allegiance, only allowed the national anthem. In college, yeah they hung banners around the second floor railings about atheism and macro evolution... well just evolution, most of them didn't know the difference from micro and macro blurring them together. And don't even mention the national anthem.

And that was then... now is way further down the line to where they want to get to, including fear tactics scaring the kids. They all think they are going to die from GlObAl WaaarmNG!! Geez, it was nothing but a fruit loop joke by a bunch of whack jobs to us. But now kids actually fear that they will die from it one day... so very sad. Same old line they fed us in the 70's, and doom was just around the corner. Almost 50yrs later, still using the same BS, but more organized mow, good money in it.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:13 PM
Large Bat

Your kind said the same thing about free elementary school however many years ago.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:17 PM
Banned

hehe once when we killed osama bin laden i was in arkansas and my head up his ass uncle was all upset about some like 500k or something that the gov got from somewhere and was like, we get to spend free money!

He was all upset that we were going to blow it on some dumb thing, rightly so. So I thought, well this is a way we can bond, I can say we shoudl spend it on education! Nobody could possibly disagree with that! Conservative or liberal!

then he goes, 'problem with spending it on education is then the kids go home to their parents and learn all this dumb shit so spending it on education is dumb too!'

I was like, welp I guess there are types of people who should just kill them selves they hate life so much but never do.

those people are called republicans. They're probably registered as independents so they can feel like they are not smart.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hehe once when we killed osama bin laden i was in arkansas and my head up his ass uncle was all upset about some like 500k or something that the gov got from somewhere and was like, we get to spend free money!

He was all upset that we were going to blow it on some dumb thing, rightly so. So I thought, well this is a way we can bond, I can say we shoudl spend it on education! Nobody could possibly disagree with that! Conservative or liberal!

then he goes, 'problem with spending it on education is then the kids go home to their parents and learn all this dumb shit so spending it on education is dumb too!'

I was like, welp I guess there are types of people who should just kill them selves they hate life so much but never do.

those people are called republicans. They're probably registered as independents so they can feel like they are not smart.
English is hard.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread hurts my feelings, and my feelings are more important than truth.

Mods, please ban OP and make this forum a safe place for me.
Pagan, you are a superb forumquester. I salute you.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was all upset about some like 500k or something
pfff... gmo chicken feed fed to inbred half-pig half-human future masters of the human race and all animal and alien kind. Not even enough to build a new tranny bathroom in one single solitary school [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta dig even deeper into someone elses pockets to impress us next time.