Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the greek roots of the word is irrelevent. Nice Wikipedia lookups tho.
Thst's what they teach in school now, eh? religion, philosiphy, medical, the heavy usage of greek there is irrelevant as used in the English language now.

I only used Wikipedia in the edit spot after checking my word (got linked in from googling the word), just about 10 words of a sentence, so to not confusicle you. The rest was all entirely brain power. If it's written in Wikipedia as you say, well then I had it right, though didn't doubt that.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah, have loved to wordsmith even back in early school. I had a strong vocabulary early on. I didn't even know there was a word called Apatheist until I put it together and then later looked it up. But anyhoot...

I'll tell yaaa'll what it is in these schrools that they are teaching. Ok everyone, ready your tin foil hats. Agenda 21. That's all it is, man, blue helmets being at the ready. Gotta brainwash the youth first though, so the takeover doesn't turn against the shakers and movers (the 0.001%). And "them" I say loosely, it's not just one ethnicity, there is lots of blame to go around. So put that into your pipe and smoke it.
Old 02-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

As a euro, this kind of thread is fascinating

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 02-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgellan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Complely wrong, atheism is the the negation of theism, not a completely seperate assertion that there are no gods. One is simply "I'm not buying your bullshit" while the other is making up different bullshit.

The fact you choose to define Atheism the way you do is simply so you can dismiss it as just another set of beliefs. Nope, it's just rejecting your god claims.

Regards,
Mg
Oh damn, I'm completely wrong! This is so embarrassing. I salute you Gels for not buying my bullshit. Cud isn't the best fertilizer though :/

On the up side, I was also completely unaware I had a reason shitting steer. Anyone else care to purchase some thoroughly digested observation?