Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 10:08 PM
Banned

Wait daywolf says school is liberal indoctrination because it won't let you force Christian prayer on children wtf did I just read!?!
Old 02-04-2016, 10:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait daywolf says school is liberal indoctrination because it won't let you force Christian prayer on children wtf did I just read!?!
The republican motto, IRYD, that is what you just read.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm clearly speaking of students, not state/teacher lead activities in where they themselves speak.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXU09YSfd7A
“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.” -George Orwell
Old 02-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Banned

I always thought you had the wolf image cus you were a deep spirit and loved nature now I know it's because you're like an old shitty duck hunter.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I always thought you had the wolf image cus you were a deep spirit and loved nature now I know it's because you're like an old shitty duck hunter.
#22. When all else fails, say something nonsensical? I gotta get my friend to send me the updated liberal handbook on expected responses to substantive arguments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaxis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The republican motto, IRYD, that is what you just read.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I freely admit I have no idea what this is referencing...
Old 02-04-2016, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stopped standing and reciting the pledge once I got old enough to realize the shit our government does, and got sent to the office a few times which was an infringement of my constitutional rights. Pretty ironic tbh.

Idk why that would make you think i'd be on the fed side of whatever they're planning with the FEMA camps out west. Maybe if I get a snazzy black uniform and we're only throwing certain people in the camps.
No one was forced, other than it being forcibly taken away and student rights trampled, citizen rights. And yeah, they do want to control parents of children with what they can say and teach to their kids in their own homes and assemblies. To me, what they do is their own business. But to oppressive governments, it is a way to gain more power and control. If you gain power and control over the kids, you gain power and control over the adults. Such camps with their black uniforms are nothing new, but the ideology is often the same through history, an it takes a lot of effort and concentration to filter it.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaxis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I freely admit I have no idea what this is referencing...
Nor do I you.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At first they forced us to recite the pledge, under penalty of referrals. After a while they realized that wasn't going to work so they made it optional.
When was this? They didn't even punish kids for that among wwii gens. There have always been kids with say religious affiliations that exempted themselves from such things.

Quote:
School is supposed to be about education. They already teach enough useless shit in school, they dont need to further ruin the curriculum with stories about how jesus had a fish fry or force kids to swear fealty to an organization they don't know anything about.
It use to be that was much of what they taught. Way before my time. Ironically enough, the students could actually read ...unlike today. And read very well. This is how universities and hospitals started in America, by the parables from the bible, by organizations that wanted to build a strong nation. Liberty throwing off the chains of oppression.

Quote:
Idk what you're starting to rant about with controlling kids and ideology, but you're sounding kinda loony :/
As Sun Tzu said "know your enemy". Maybe one day you will know, but that won't come without effort.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:47 PM
Banned

please don't give fema camp retards the time of day
Closed Thread