Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah it's not good. Look at the crime rates in homogeneous societies vs crime rates in so called "Diverse" areas like detroit and compton.
I'mmm pretty sure he/she is speaking about diverse forms of energy technology/production, at least in the context of what was written...
e.g coal vs exploration in cold fusion etc. Diversity in the exploration of alternate energy sources. An advance in technological understanding with an application towards modern and future energy demands.

Yet this is something that has been pursued long before the alarmist global warming advocacy was even a twinkle in it's fathers eye. Technological advances are sure to come, given time, but in the here and now we have what is available to us and should be used to it's full potential, not abandoned for something we do not have nor likely to have for decades to come. Those things should be explored, yes.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'mmm pretty sure he/she is speaking about diverse forms of energy technology/production, at least in the context of what was written...
e.g coal vs exploration in cold fusion etc. Diversity in the exploration of alternate energy sources. An advance in technological understanding with an application towards modern and future energy demands.

Yet this is something that has been pursued long before the alarmist global warming advocacy was even a twinkle in it's fathers eye. Technological advances are sure to come, given time, but in the here and now we have what is available to us and should be used to it's full potential, not abandoned for something we do not have nor likely to have for decades to come. Those things should be explored, yes.
I was generalizing. From product variation in the marketplace to genetic variation within populations and variations in perspective on topics. I agree with all of what you said though.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah it's not good. Look at the crime rates in homogeneous societies vs crime rates in so called "Diverse" areas like detroit and compton.
Good =\= low crime rates

Also who tha fuck thinks Detroit is diverse lol

O I get it..

Well whose two spots are still better than the Bible Belt
Old 02-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Theres plenty of genetic variation within a single ethnic group to accomplish what genetic variance is meant to accomplish.
Perhaps, but that is not my point nor was the opposite. The point is that it is absolutely essential.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:53 PM
Banned

Children of mixed race have stronger immune systems and when in similar environments have higher iq. This is known as evolution.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:58 PM
Banned

This

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

becomes this

every tim
Old 02-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

And there you have the reason and solution to global warming, folks!

Personally I just call it spring, summer, winter and fall... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2016, 02:14 PM
Banned

Fall of the white mans control of the system
Old 02-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Children of mixed race have stronger immune systems and when in similar environments have higher iq. This is known as evolution.
This is an interesting assertion given the prevailing argument I've seen from geneticists is that genetic variation between races is no more significant than variation within races.

Intuitively it makes sense though and goes hand in hand with what I am saying. It wouldn't surprise me. Given that IQ is intensely correlated with brain size though I'd be curious to see the effect specifically on Asians given their already superior IQs and more ideal cranial shapes.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

every tim
She is dripping excess IQ to be certain.