Default This guy is pointing out the problem

its not a gay time
Old 02-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

"Don't you dare carve happy faces on open pussy sores"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

"Round up and execute?" The MSNBC mouthpiece kept saying that, but where was the soundbite/video actually saying that? I mean other than from her?
'Deserving of death' isn't round up and execute... and in context that reading goes on to affirm that he was deserving of death himself, but then demonstrates grace.

Yeah, it's election season again, eh?
I don't follow it too close, not from mainstream media anyway, it's all the same hokie from all sides.
Last edited by Daywolf; 02-08-2016 at 03:17 PM..
Old 02-08-2016, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Don't you dare carve happy faces on open pussy sores"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bought this guy's dvd when it first came out and he sent it in this awesome letter all hand written with a drawing all over the outside of the envelope.

everything is terrible is a class act.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Round up and execute?" The MSNBC mouthpiece kept saying that, but where was the soundbite/video actually saying that? I mean other than from her?
'Deserving of death' isn't round up and execute... and in context that reading goes on to affirm that he was deserving of death himself, but then demonstrates grace.

Yeah, it's election season again, eh?
I don't follow it too close, not from mainstream media anyway, it's all the same hokie from all sides.
Problem with the GOP is it's the base that goes out and votes in the midterms, and the base love shit like this.. so essentially the rep congress is all people that are buyn' what this guy is selling.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:21 PM
Banned

checkmate atheists
Old 02-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem with the GOP is it's the base that goes out and votes in the midterms, and the base love shit like this.. so essentially the rep congress is all people that are buyn' what this guy is selling.
Oh, well, that's beside the point though, I mean I'm just pointing out that she was claiming quotation-ally something in contrast to what he was ranting. If he had said that, yeah that's severely screwed, but I just didn't hear him say the phrases she claims he was saying. Other than that, the guy was definitely over acting, way out there, with what they edited into the piece (haven't looked at the full video). That sort of stuff happens from all camps though. Like I edited in, why I tune out of that stuff from mainstream media. What happened to the good ole days when politicians would get everyone drunk and people would just enjoy good ol fist fights? I suppose those were simpler times.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Banned

Notice that disabled like/dislike ratio.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

@iruinedyourday
It feels like you're converting over to the retard religion. I already hated you because you're a bard but god damn. Take a break homie.

Edit: You too daywolf,. play it cool guys. :-|
Old 02-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@iruinedyourday
It feels like you're converting over to the retard religion. I already hated you because you're a bard but god damn. Take a break homie.

Edit: You too daywolf,. play it cool guys. :-|
wait what is the retard religion tell me so i can keep my whistle clean. or flute or whatever it is im blowing on while im toot toot tooting through 1-60
Old 02-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Notice that disabled like/dislike ratio.
ah, working now, but I can only vote terrible once [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hehehe
Don't take it hard IRYD, only thing that got an excellent vote from me in recent weeks was that boobie thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]