Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 11:55 PM
Banned

how come i cant see the damn op screenshot
Old 09-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

tmo is upstanding, if you cant trust this one guy maybe you can trust the 80 poopsocks behind him.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 09-21-2011, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tmo is upstanding, if you cant trust this one guy maybe you can trust the 80 poopsocks behind him.
The 170 poopsocks behind him you mean.
http://themysticalorder.net/eqdkp/li....0&filter=none

I'd definitely trust this guy:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Love,
Sworen
Old 09-21-2011, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

some serious multiplication has been going on since i last played

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 09-21-2011, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO is the #1 guild of noob raiders..it's called quality not quantity, this is where they fail hard... Anyone can take down a lv60-70 god/dragon with 90 lv60 Players.. Doing that with less then half the players = a true elite guild..

Continue zergging TMO while everyone laughs at how bad you all really are.
With the exception of Vazdeline, Hindu, Bossco and a couple other people I can't remember, TR was/is pretty talentless. It doesn't really take skill to succeed at 12 year old emulated video game with very minimal functions.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

says the LARPer/social reject
Old 09-21-2011, 03:59 PM
Kobold

look, man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming Warm, you know, given the nature of all this new shit, you know, I-I-I-I... this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, you know?
Old 09-27-2011, 03:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labyrrinth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL wow,, rage much?

As for Warm, he is one of the nicest guys ever. The idiot who posted this is just that.. an idiot

Post if you GET scammed, not because you're paranoid self thinks someone "might" scam you
Funny how he starts raging and cussing/name calling almost instantly just because he didn't get his way, and you're trying to back him up? Your standards for ''one of the nicest guys ever'' are pretty damn low.

Hey guys! This is one of the nicest guys I've ever met! http://youtu.be/jzAufWvuXEk
Old 10-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
look, man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming Warm, you know, given the nature of all this new shit, you know, I-I-I-I... this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, you know?
LMAO, um yea man.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sslaesha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how he starts raging and cussing/name calling almost instantly just because he didn't get his way, and you're trying to back him up? Your standards for ''one of the nicest guys ever'' are pretty damn low.
Obviously not low enough,, you're not on that list [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]